ALAMEDA, Calif. [url=http://www.uscardinalslockroom.com/Black-Friday-Adrian-Wilson-Jerse y/]Adrian Wilson Jersey[/url] . - Tony S

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 29.05.2018 08:56

ALAMEDA, Calif. Adrian Wilson Jersey . - Tony Sparano won over the locker room and changed the mindset of the Oakland Raiders in 12 games as interim coach.That garnered him widespread support in the locker room despite getting only three wins. Whether it proves to be enough for him to keep the job next season will ultimately be up to owner Mark Davis.Sparano wrapped up the season Monday by holding a brief team meeting with his players and then emphatically stating his case for keeping the job in a season-ending news conference.All I want to do right now is be the head coach of the Raiders, Sparano said. How badly? Very, very badly. This is my team. I left my team today. Im looking forward to starting over again with them. Those decisions will be made down the road. I only have one concern now and thats to be head coach of the Oakland Raiders.Sparano appeared to be talking to Davis as much as anyone during the news conference. He cited the spark he has with his team, the improvement following the firing of Dennis Allen in September and the 27 first- or second-year players who participated in more than 10,000 plays this season.Im confident. I know the direction this is headed, Sparano said. Ive done this before, not quite like this. Ive got a lot of work done right here. I want that work to be for me, for this organization.Sparano will get the chance to talk directly with Davis when he interviews for the job shortly. Davis will also interview other candidates but big names like Jim Harbaugh and Jon Gruden are no longer options.Sparano and the players also talked about the importance of continuity, citing the eight head coaches and more than 100 assistants Oakland has had in 12 seasons since last going to the playoffs in 2002.Defensive end Justin Tuck, one of the many proven veterans brought in this off-season to help instil a winning mindset in Oakland, said he hopes that there will not be major changes on the coaching staff.Tuck, who won two Super Bowls with the New York Giants, said the Raiders are not as far away from becoming a winner as most outsiders might think.Were not far off, he said. Obviously you look at the record and say, Theyre at the bottom of the league and things like that. I think Ive played this game long enough and a lot of guys around here have played this game long enough to know that the foundation has been set here.Defensive lineman Antonio Smith said Sparanos best trait was his ability to keep the team together through an 0-10 start. The Raiders played their best football late in a lost season and never showed signs of giving up on the field.Smith said without that leadership from Sparano, this team could have joined the 2008 Detroit Lions as the only teams ever to go winless in a 16-game season.Definitely. It could have easily went that way, Smith said. Oh, yeah. If everybody wouldnt have bought in, if he wouldnt have been able to relate to players enough to get them to buy in, it would have been exactly that.Left tackle Donald Penn praised Sparanos honesty, motivation and leadership and said it only would be fair to get a full season to show what he could do with his own team.You have to understand, he inherited somebody elses team, Penn said. If you give him an off-season to make his moves and bring in the guys he wants to bring and give him a year with his own team, a full year, I think he will make some changes and I think things will get better.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Larry Fitzgerald Jersey . -- Caris LeVert had 14 points and a career-high 11 rebounds for his first career double-double, and No. Josh Mauro Jersey . But last years runner-up Jarkko Nieminen crashed out despite winning the first set against Denis Istomin. Istomin fired 10 aces and won 6-7 (5), 6-3, 6-2 to even his career record against Nieminen at 3-3. http://www.uscardinalslockroom.com/Black-Friday-John-Brown-Jersey/ . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres.In its final preseason matchup, the Montreal Impact concluded the Walt Disney World Pro Classic with a 1-1 draw against the Philadelphia Union, Saturday afternoon, at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. The final ranking of the tournament was then decided on penalties. The Union opened the scoring in the 29th minute when forward Jack McInerney brought in a long ball behind the Impact defence, just inside the box. Alone in front of Troy Perkins, McInerney beat the goalkeeper with a low shot to the right of goal. The Impact tied with an identical goal at the 80th minute, when striker Marco Di Vaio also found himself alone with goalkeeper Zach MacMath. The Designated Player didnt miss his target, beating MacMath with a lot show to the far post. The Impact got an excellent scoring chance in the first half. In the 39th minute, midfielder Justiin Mapp played a cross from the right of goal to Andrew Wenger, but is header was stopped by a diving MacMath. Kurt Warner Jersey. The team ends camp with two wins (Orlando City 2-1 and Fluminense 1-0), two losses (New York 3-0 and Kansas City 3-2) and one draw (Philadelphia 1-1). "It was a good for us to come from behind today. The penalties dont really matter," said Troy Perkins. "The team showed character and its a good step for the group going forward. Personally, it was good for me to be able to play a game after nursing an injury the past few days." "We worked on several things today but there were heavy legs following three weeks of training," said Impact assistant coach Mauro Biello. "We controlled much of the second half and were able to come back and tie the game with a late goal." Wholesale NFL T-shirts China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220
ABCshowteam-ÜberFan

MONACO -- French league club Monaco appointed Portuguese coach Leonardo Jardim on a two-year deal to replace Claudio Ranieri. [u
HALIFAX -- The Nova Scotia government plans to spend $600,000 over the next two years to bring a professional golf tournament to

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz