HALIFAX -- The Nova Scotia government plans to spend $600,000 over the next two years to bring a professional golf tournament to

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 29.05.2018 08:54

TORONTO - By the time the Raptors make their selection in next months NBA draft, provided they stand pat at pick no. Craig Hartsburg Jersey . 20, three Canadian players should already be off the board. Thornhills Andrew Wiggins, a lock to go in the top three, will be the first of that group to hear his name called followed by possible lottery picks in guards Nik Stauskas and Tyler Ennis, all hailing from the Greater Toronto Area. Fittingly, Ennis initial stop on the pre-draft circuit came in his hometown, headlining the Raptors first workout session Thursday morning. The Brampton-raised point guard, like Wiggins and Stauskas, has been on their radar for a while. "Weve tracked him [for] a long time," admitted general manager Masai Ujiri. "This is one of those deals where we could go to Syracuse as many times as [we wanted], being close to [Toronto], drive up, so I was fortunate enough to go to a couple practices [and] a couple games." What he saw was a young man at the age of 19 who plays the game and carries himself with poise beyond his years, a common denominator among most of the countrys emerging prospects. "He plays very calm and thats the first thing I noticed," Ujiri said of Ennis, set to enter the NBA following his freshman season at Syracuse. "[Hes] very professional and carries himself the right way." "You see his demeanour and I think hell make a good professional." Ujiri has long been enamoured by the prospect of adding a Canadian-born product but remains steadfast in his belief that it would have to be the right player, in the right situation. Understandably, the Raptors GM will not draft a player simply for his passport, rather that player must be able to contribute at the highest level, address a need on the roster and possess the maturity required to strive in a high-pressure scenario. Ennis is a player who would appear to fit the bill. "I dont think anybody enters the draft just wanting to make a team and be happy there," said Ennis, arguably the best pure point guard in this years class. "Personally, I want to make an impact. I thought I was ready for the next level when I decided to enter the draft and if I were to end up on Toronto, I would definitely want to make an impact, especially in my home town." But will he be available to the Raptors at 20? "Id be surprised," Ujiri admitted. Unless the Raptors were to trade up in the draft - a possibility, however unlikely, that Ujiri wont completely rule out - they will likely miss out on that highly touted trio, but given the influx and depth of domestic talent that continues to come out of the country its only a matter of time until they call a Canadian to the podium. "I think anybody thats lucky enough to play in Toronto," Ennis said, "with the fan support that was shown in the playoffs and the great organization that the Raptors have, I think anybody that gets drafted here is lucky. "To have a Canadian would be great for the city, I think everybody would get behind them and I think it would just be a great opportunity." Of course, the Raptors also own a pair of second-round picks - 37 and 59 - where they could snag one of four other eligible Canadians. 7-foot-2 Calgary-native Jordan Bachynski, last seasons NCAA blocked shot leader, was among the participants in Thursdays workouts at the Air Canada Centre, while Quebecs Khem Birch and Torontos Melvin Ejim and Dwight Powell could audition for the Raptors when sessions resume next week. "To have so many Canadians in the draft is big for the country and for the most part, most of them are from the Greater Toronto Area, so I think its great for basketball in Canada and its great for us individually," Ennis added. "All of us have had very good years at our respective universities and wherever we end up I know everybody thats in the draft thats Canadian is hard working and good people off the court, so I think well all be able to find success." Gemel Smith Jersey .com) - The top spot in the AFC South will be on the line when Houston native Andrew Luck and the Indianapolis Colts shoot for their fourth straight win when they take on the Texans at NRG Stadium. Kari Lehtonen Jersey . "Canada," Bolland said with a smile. "Is that a question?" One day earlier, though, fellow Toronto Maple Leafs centre Nazem Kadri wasnt so sure his home and native land could pull off the win against the United States in the semi-finals of the Olympic hockey tournament. http://www.thedallasstarshockey.com/ben-bishop-hockey-jersey/ . Coming off a 6-0 drubbing at Chelsea on Saturday, Arsenal endured another demoralizing result after rallying for a 2-1 lead -- only to concede a fluke equalizer.MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. - The end of the Miami Dolphins disappointing season left talkative Mike Wallace speechless.The $15 million receiver didnt want to talk about his argument with coaches at halftime, or his benching that followed, or his teams second-half collapse in a 37-24 loss to the woebegone New York Jets.Wallace had teammate Brandon Gibson speak for him, which created a bizarre scene as they stood side by side at their lockers after the game.Why was Gibson doing the talking?I just dont want my dog to say anything wrong, Gibson said. Differences in opinion led to Mike not playing in the second half, so thats what were going to say about coaches. ... Things that were communicated probably were misunderstood.Idle for the entire second half, Wallace was held without a catch for the first time since his rookie year in 2009. That made things easier for the Jets, who overcame a 10-point third-quarter deficit.The Dolphins (8-8) missed a shot at their first winning season since 2008, which is the last time they made the playoffs. Owner Stephen Ross has said coach Joe Philbin will be back for a fourth season in 2015, and hell have disharmony to address after benching Wallace.Philbin said the move was a coachs decision, and he declined to elaborate. Wallace has three years remaining on a $60 million deal he signed in 2013.I plan on being a Dolphin as far as my contract allows me, Gibson said, speaking for Wallace. At the end of the interview, Wallace confirmed his feelings were accurately represented by Gibsons comments.It was a weird end to a strange day for the Dolphins, who lost despite impressive performances by Lamar Miller and Ryan Tannehill.Miller scored on a franchise-record 97-yard run and rushed for a career-high 178 yards. Tannehill became the first Miami player since Dan Marino in 1994 to throw for 4,000 yards, and with 392 completions for the season, he broke Marinos 1994 franchise record of 385.But the Jets sacked Tannehill seven times, and Miamis defence was again awful, leaving defensive co-ordinator Kevin Coyles job in jeopardy. The Jets Geno Smith had his best game in a rocky season, throwing for a career-high 358 yards and three touchddowns. Jon Casey Jersey. I hate losing, Tannehill said. I put in a lot of effort, a lot of time, a lot of blood, sweat and tears. Everyone in this locker room does as well. Any time you dont come out and finish the way you want to, it hurts.The game was entertaining but mostly meaningless because it involved two teams out of the playoff chase. And with the Jets sitting out the post-season for the fourth consecutive year, owner Woody Johnson is widely expected to fire coach Rex Ryan, and perhaps general manager John Idzik.The Jets (4-12) finished with their worst record since 2007.This is a great team — just we havent had a great record, Ryan said. But as far as how you build a team, its there.The half-empty stadium and also-ran status of the teams created the atmosphere of an exhibition game, and with the stakes modest, Ryan threw in an occasional frill. The Jets ran a reverse out of the wildcat, with receiver Jeremy Kerley throwing incomplete to Smith.The coach ordered a fake punt when New York clung to a 27-24 lead, and punter Ryan Quigley lobbed a 38-yard pass to tight end Zach Sudfeld on fourth-and-12.Somebody had the guts to call it, Ryan said. I dont know who, but hes probably standing in front of you.On the next play, Smith hit Jeff Cumberland with a 23-yard pass for the clinching touchdown.New York came in ranked last in the NFL in passing, but Smith went 20 of 25 and had a passer rating of 158.3 — the only perfect rating this year by a quarterback throwing at least seven passes, according to STATS. The South Florida native helped the Jets achieve a season-high points total.Even so, the game might have been Smiths final start for the Jets. Theyre expected to seek quarterback help in the draft or free agency.I have complete confidence in myself, Smith said, but consistency is the thing that Im searching for and Im getting better with.NOTES: Miami LB Koa Misi left with a right knee injury in the third quarter. ... The longest previous run for Miami was 77 yards by Leroy Harris in 1977 and Keith Byars in 1993.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow Steven Wine on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Steve_Wine Wholesale NFL T-shirts China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220
ABCshowteam-ÜberFan

ALAMEDA, Calif. [url=http://www.uscardinalslockroom.com/Black-Friday-Adrian-Wilson-Jerse y/]Adrian Wilson Jersey[/url] . - Tony S
HALIFAX -- The Nova Scotia government plans to spend $600,000 over the next two years to bring a professional golf tournament to

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz