to Bush.I definitely had too much

#1 von riluowanying123 , 12.03.2019 08:15

Key Breeders Cup contendersCalifornia Chrome, by Lucky PulpitLast 3 Beyers: 112-113-111* He used his sharp speed to flee the rail in his last two starts. He is drawn in post 4 this time, with Melatonin and Arrogate both drawn farther out, setting up an interesting positional chess match in the opening furlongs.Arrogate, by Unbridleds SongLast 3 Beyers: 122-99-103*He is unbeaten in four starts around two turns, and his Travers performance left his jockey, Mike Smith, in awe of what he did.It was an incredible race that he ran, Smith said. A mile and a quarter, first time in a stake against those kind of horses. When I reached back and hit him one time, he took off.Said trainer Bob Baffert: He likes a mile and a quarter. He needs distance.Frosted, by TapitLast 3 Beyers: 105-107-123*If he runs back to his Met Mile, hes right there. The question is whether he can produce that kind of effort at this distance and while racing on a surface over which hes never competed.Hoppertunity, by Any Given SaturdayLast 3 Beyers: 104-101-105*He has trained very well coming out of the Jockey Club Gold Cup, and the likelihood of a lively pace could find him making an impact late.*He has finished in the money in nine of 11 starts at Santa Anita.Melatonin, by Kodiak KowboyLast 3 Beyers: 109-104-107*Giant-killing trainer David Hofmans has sent out 16 Breeders Cup runners and won three times. A $2 win wager on his runners, totaling $32, has returned $200.10. Beware.Shaman Ghost, by GhostzapperLast 3 Beyers: 106-94-99*Hes trying to follow in the footsteps of his sire and grandsire (Awesome Again), both winners of the Classic.*He had a two-month layoff going into his career-best performance last time out in the Woodward, hence the reason for another two-month layoff into this race, said trainer Jimmy Jerkens. Nike React Cheap Wholesale . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. Cheap Nike React China . It was hard for Luck to pull off another comeback, or even get into the end zone, while standing on the sideline. Rivers threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to rookie Keenan Allen and Nick Novak kicked four field goals to give the Chargers a 19-9 victory against the Colts on Monday night. http://www.cheapnikereact.net/ . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. Cheap Nike React . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. Nike React Cheap China . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . NEW YORK -- American swimmer Ryan Lochte said he over-exaggerated what happened at a Rio de Janeiro gas station and acknowledged it was his immature behavior that got him and three teammates into a mess that consumed the final days of the Olympics.Lochte, in a portion of an interview with NBCs Matt Lauer that aired Saturday , continued backtracking from a story that he initially described as an armed robbery. Police have said the swimmers vandalized a bathroom after a night of partying and armed guards confronted them and asked them to pay for the damage.Its how you want to make it look like, Lochte said. Whether you call it a robbery or whether you call it extortion or us just paying for the damages, we dont know. All we know is that there was a gun pointed in our direction and we were demanded to give money.But he admitted that he understood that he was being told that the Americans had to pay for the damages or the police would be called.At that point, Lauer said, Youre striking a deal. Is that fair?We just wanted to get out of there, Lochte said, adding the swimmers were frightened.Lauer told Lochte that his story had morphed from one about the mean streets or Rio to a negotiated settlement to cover up dumb behavior.Thats why Im taking full responsibility for it, because I over-exaggerated the story, Lochte said. If I had never done that, we wouldnt be in this mess.Lochte also said that he had lieed in telling NBC interviewer Billy Bush the next day that a gun had been cocked and pointed at his forehead.dddddddddddd He said that he was still under the influence of alcohol when he talked to Bush.I definitely had too much to drink that night and I was very intoxicated, he said.Lochte, who dyed his hair white for the Games and had it turn a light shade of green from the pool, had changed his hair back to its regular shade of brown for the interview, which was conducted in New York. As Brazilian police investigated his robbery claim, and eventually held his teammates for questioning while they sorted out his story, he had tweeted he intended to dye it back.He said he hoped to continue competitive swimming but acknowledged that it wont be his decision about whether hed be able to be part of the American team again. USA Swimming and the International Olympic Committee could issue sanctions.Lochte said he regretted how the incident had tarnished Rio and the last week of the Olympics. He also gave an interview to Brazils main broadcaster Globo on Saturday to apologize for his actions.Brazil doesnt deserve that, he said to Globo. I am sorry that my immaturity caused all this ruckus.---Associated Press Writer Adriana Gomez Licon contributed to this report from Rio de Janeiro. ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123
ABCshowteam-Groupie

ermans drive, banging into each other
said in a statement. "I worked my ent

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz