and let them do their jobs so I can do my jo

#1 von MJL456 , 01.04.2018 13:58

TSN.cas NFL Editor Justin Boone and Fantasy Editor Scott Cullen go head-to-head with their fantasy football rankings and debate some of the more notable differences in their opinions. Tom Brady (Patriots) vs. Robert Griffin III (Redskins) Cullen (Brady #5, Griffin III #9): In the last six seasons, Tom Brady has either thrown for 4,000-plus yards and/or at least 34 touchdowns in five of them, with 2008 the only exception because he got hurt in the first game of the year. I dont know if he can keep it alive with his cast of receivers, but if Danny Amendola is Welker-lite and Rob Gronkowski is reasonably healthy, then Im inclined to see if Brady can drag production out of the rest of the unprovens on the Patriots offence. RGIII is obviously great, but its also fair to be cautious considering part of what makes him great is his running ability and hes coming off a torn ACL that will likely keep him out for the entire preseason. If hes waiting right up until the bullets fly for real, shouldnt that present some uncertainty about his readiness for the season? Maybe a couple of series in the third pre-season game wouldnt mean much, but it would probably make me feel better about committing my 2013 fantasy hopes to him. Boone (Griffin III #6, Brady #9): Not everyone has Adrian Petersons Wolverine-like recovery ability, but all reports have Griffin on track to play in Week 1. On the first day of Redskins training camp, Jim Corbett of USA Today said that Griffin "look(ed) explosive," which is all I need to hear to draft him at his current ADP in the sixth round (12-team leagues). Griffin will wear a brace on his knee this season, and hopefully that makes him think twice before taking contact. If he learns to scramble for a gain and then slide, it could also reduce his risk of another injury. If other owners in your league are like Scott, and want to pass on Griffin, dont hesistate to take advantage. Brady is still one of the best quarterbacks in the league and the Patriots offence will still put up points even after all the off-season turmoil. However, Bill Belichick is the type of coach that alters his scheme to fit the talent he has. Entering the season, the Patriots have an elite offensive line and a stable of versatile running backs, while their receiving corps is full of rookies behind Danny Amendola. If Gronkowski is healthy, he is one of the two best tight ends in the game, but he may miss time or be slowed early in the year. Unless rookie wideouts Aaron Dobson and Kenbrell Thompkins learn the Pats system faster than any other young receiver ever has, Bradys numbers will be impacted. I dont see Brady falling off the map, instead regressing closer to his 2006 numbers when a pedestrian talent like Reche Caldwell was his top receiver, something like 3,800 yards and 28 touchdowns. Maurice Jones-Drew (Jaguars) vs. Alfred Morris (Redskins) Cullen (MJD #8, Morris #13): Just as I hold concern for Robert Griffin III, it would be reasonable to have some skepticism regarding Jones-Drew, who only played six games last season and required off-season surgery for a Lisfranc injury in his foot. At the same time, hes one season removed from leading the league in rushing and is still the one and only threat in the Jaguars offence, so as long as Jones-Drew doesnt suffer any setbacks in camp, hes capable of piling up 1,600-plus yards from scrimmage like he did in each of the three seasons prior to 2012. There is lots to like about Alfred Morris and Mike Shanahan has had success with low-round draft picks in the running game, but I suppose Im wary of Shanahans fickle history with running backs and maybe a little concerned about Morriss heavy workload as a rookie -- only five backs in history have had more than the 335 carries as a rookie that Morris had in 2012. Boone (Morris #6, MJD #14): Morris finished his rookie season second in the NFL in both yards (1,613) and touchdowns (13), yet somehow he is being drafted at the back end of the first round. Some people might doubt Morris and consider him a one-year wonder as a low-round pick in a Mike Shanahan offence, but you shouldnt. Morris running style works perfectly in the Redskins system and he runs hard on every play. He might not catch a lot of passes, but he doesnt have to if he is averaging over a 100 yards a game on the ground, which he did last season. The only thing that could hold him back is injuries, but that can be said about any running back. Morris is part of the endangered group of NFL workhorse backs and is easily a top six rusher heading into this season. Jones-Drew has led the Jaguars in rushing the last five seasons, which is impressive since he only played in six games in 2012. However, MJD is coming back from a Lisfranc injury that is not something to be written off and can potentially be career threatening. While a healthy Jones-Drew is definitely the best option in the Jaguars arsenal, I disagree with Scott that he is the only threat. Cecil Shorts showed that he can be a go-to receiver for the Jags and when Justin Blackmon returns from his four-game suspension, Jacksonville will feature two decent targets in the passing game. The Jaguars are also a team that will likely find themselves trailing, so they may need to spend their second halves putting the ball in the air as they play catch up. Its not that I dont like Jones-Drew, but the foot injury makes him too much of a risk in the second round where he is being drafted. Victor Cruz (Giants) vs. Demaryius Thomas (Broncos) Cullen (Cruz #3, Thomas #13): For the past couple seasons, Ive leaned more toward Hakeem Nicks in the Giants passing game, but Im sold on Cruz, who has 2,628 yards and 19 touchdowns over the last two years, ranking fifth and sixth, respectively, in those categories among NFL receivers over that time frame. That production also included the 2012 season during which QB Eli Manning had his lowest passing yardage and fewest passing touchdowns since 2008, so slight improvement from Eli figures to bump Cruzs production too. The challenge with forecasting the Broncos passing game is knowing just how many balls will find their way to Wes Welker. If Peyton Manning treats Welker like hes Brandon Stokley in the slot then, sure, Thomas and Eric Decker will keep putting up big numbers like they did in 2012. If, however, Welker is good for 100-plus catches, like he has been for five of the past six seasons, then it becomes more difficult for Thomas (and Decker) to get the same number of targets that they did last season. Boone (Thomas #6, Cruz #13): Thomas targets will almost definitely see a slight decline with Welker on board, so Scott and I have finally found something to agree on. However, I think worries over Thomas or Decker seeing a massive drop in targets in overblown. Peyton Manning threw 583 times in 2012 and 264 of those targets went to Thomas (141) and Decker (123). While they may lose 10-20 combined targets to their new teammate, I believe the majority of Welkers targets will come from the departed Brandon Stokley (58 in 2012) and tight ends Jacob Tamme (85 in 2012) and Joel Dressen (58 in 2012). Thomas remains the most talented pass catcher in Denver and the best downfield threat. Manning will spread the ball around, but he wont forget about his number one receiver, who is coming off a breakout season where he had 1,434 yards and 10 touchdowns. Two years ago, Cruz had 1,536 yards and helped countless fantasy owners reach their championship after they picked him up as a free agent after Week 1. The bar was set high and despite starting all 16 games last season, Cruz came up short with 1,092 yards. Teams began to key on Cruz and he was often unable to overcome the added attention. After signing a nice new contract this off-season, Cruz will only be focused on more and that worries me in a fantasy year where receiver is one of the deepest positions. Jordan Retro 1 High Og Golden Harvest . Team physician Dr. Steve Traina performed the surgery Friday. Robinson was injured in a spill underneath the Nuggets basket during the first quarter of Wednesday nights loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. Jordan 1 White Black Red . Pedro scored from a pass by Lionel Messi in the 33rd minute and added two more goals in the 47th and 72nd after Valdes saved his second penalty in four days following his stop in Wednesdays 4-0 over Ajax in the Champions League. http://www.retrojordan1highog.com/cheap-sale-jordan-7.html . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. Air Jordan 1 Retro High Og Cheap . Gather a group of friends, or find a league to join online, draft your team, set your lineup and compete in a number of different formats. Jordan Retro 1 High Og - Mens . -- On the field, it was business as usual for Jameis Winston and No.MILWAUKEE -- Mike Rizzo gained plenty of attention last season for shutting down starting pitcher Stephen Strasburg in September. Rizzo said Friday that hes not going to change the way he does his job after the Washington Nationals handed him a new contract a day earlier and promoted him to President of Baseball Operations. "Im going to attack the way I always have with hard work and good decisions and hire good people and let them do their jobs so I can do my job better," he said. Rizzo understands he can go no higher within the teams front office. "Being the president of baseball operations means the buck stops with me," he said before his team played the Milwaukee Brewers on Friday night. "Theres nobody above me. Theres nobody to look to above me. Theyre my decisions. Im going to run the baseball operations department in entirety." He signed what the club called a long-term contract. "Im honoured that the Lerners entrusted me with the goal of making this a championship calibre franchise," he said. "It was very humbling and gratifying to become the president of the team and to get the extension. Its a statement that theres continuity and consistency in the orgaanization.dddddddddddd" A year after winning the NL East and leading the majors with 98 wins, Washington came into the game with a 52-56 record and 11 games behind the division-leading Atlanta Braves. Rizzo said that the amicable negotiations for his new deal started a couple of months back and had no timetable. They just happened to get very close this week. "We were getting close the last couple of days and so the last day it came to fruition," he said. Rizzo was the first administrator hired after the Lerner family took control of the Nationals in July 2006. He has slowly worked his way up ever since. He was hired as the assistant general manager and vice-president of baseball operations on July 24, 2006. Then came a promotion to general manager and senior vice-president on Aug. 20, 2010. He said that if he sees an opportunity to better the club, hes going to take it no matter what the date is. "The trade deadline is never over in my mind," he said. "Weve made some good deals after July 31st. Theres always ways to improve your roster. Were always looking to improve our roster for 2013 and beyond. Were certainly not going to be in a rent-a-player mode." Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Authentic Jerseys ' ' '

MJL456  
MJL456
ABCshowteam-FanDeluxe

ho admitted failing a drugs test Speaking at a press confer
0 after hitting his 42nd home run

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz