ice session. And Wednesday morning is

#1 von riluowanying123 , 04.05.2018 10:14

Warwickshire 25 for 1 trail Durham 207 (Richardson 55, Patel 5-32) by 182 runsScorecard There is the faintest risk of relegation in the air for Durham and Warwickshire, with the whiff about to become stronger for whichever county finishes on the wrong end of the result here. Just the time then with the Championship season at such a critical juncture for Paul Collingwood to stage an encore for Brigadier Block.Durhams coach, Jon Lewis, had summoned the squad in on Monday, barely 24 hours after their defeat in the final of the NatWest T20 Blast, for a practice session that he called more mental than physical. The emphasis had to switch to four-day cricket and Collingwood, who ground out 23 in 107 deliveries, certainly gave it his full attention.It was clear from the outset that if Warwickshire got him out it would be over his dead body - it was just that there were times in a stubbornly strokeless display when it seemed that his death had been a little premature.It was the sort of Bowling Day that legitimised such defiance with plenty of encouragement for the bowlers in humid conditions and on a pitch that Warwickshire regarded as a bit tacky. Only Michael Richardson, who made 55 from 72 balls before he edged Keith Barker low to second slip, and more briefly Jack Burnham, also picked up at slip, this time off Chris Wright, made much headway in a total of 207 that took 81 overs to compile.Richardson has handed over the gloves to Stuart Poynter and the batting responsibility seemed to spur him on. But generally, it was attritional fare for a decent sun-drenched crowd.Barker bowls his left-arm medium with grace despite his bulk, a man who one suspects would barely leave a footmark in a fresh fall of snow. Such economy of effort enabled him to deliver 11 overs with the new ball, bowling Mark Stoneman and swinging one away from Keaton Jennings to have him caught at first slip. Barker has made a habit of tormenting Durham with bat and ball in recent seasons and 3 for 29 off 17 overs was another decent effort.But once Richardson had departed, half the Durham side sent back for 151, the last five wickets fell to the offspin of Jeetan Patel. Figures of 5 for 32 in 15.3 overs are not what you expect from a spinner on an opening day at Emirates Riverside, even in a season where attempts have been made to encourage spinners back into the game.At a time when Collingwood might have hoped to benefit, he became increasingly careworn, feet not always moving, bat likewise. His only boundary was a delicate leg glance off Barker from the 67th ball he faced. There was a flurry of activity straight after tea when he tried to drive Patel and the ball spun past leg stump and trundled for four byes.He fell in hesitant fashion to the next delivery, sitting back to dab the ball between silly point and slip, flinging his head back in response to some modest turn and bounce and somehow depositing the ball into the hands of silly point. It was an innings to make his various injuries niggle away a little deeper, but Durham scored 114 for 2 while he was at the crease and the value of his innings might be recognised in hindsight.Patel made short work of the rest. Poynter and Barry McCarthy, back from Ireland duty, were both bowled, Paul Coughlin swept to deep midwicket and Graham Onions idiosyncratic reverse paddle against Patel was the sort of T20 shot Lewis had feared, only from a No. 11 who had not actually been part of the squad.Durhams resolve has never been higher this season than when they won at Edgbaston last month, surviving Chris Woakes brilliant 9 for 35 to secure the game on the final morning. They will need a display of similar determination, one fancies, if they are to come out on the right side of this one. Desmond Trufant Jersey .500 on the season. The Jets are now 0-5-1 in the second game of back-to-backs. The game started the same way the Vancouver game started the night before, with the Jets taking the first two penalties of the game and killing off the first, but the Oilers getting on the board first, scoring on the second man-advantage. Ryan Schraeder Jersey . -- Linebacker Myles Jack ran for four touchdowns, defensive end Cassius Marsh caught a scoring pass, and No. http://www.falconsauthenticofficialonline.com/authentic-taylor-gabriel-jersey.html . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. Jalen Collins Jersey . Tests earlier this week revealed a Grade 2 left hamstring strain for Sabathia, who was hurt in last Fridays start against San Francisco. Its an injury that will require about eight weeks to heal. He finished a disappointing campaign just 14-13 with a career-worst 4. Alex Mack Jersey . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. NASSAU, Bahamas -- For three days, Tiger Woods?has looked and sounded like Tiger Woods.He hit numerous golf shots confidently and without limitation during a lengthy Sunday practice session; he played a carefree practice round Monday and chatted freely about it afterward.And on Tuesday, during a news conference at Albany Golf Club, Woods said he is here to win the Hero World Challenge, although he offered up a rare and yet smart admission that it will be a tall order to do so given where he has been and where he is now.In the present, he is smiling and upbeat. In the past -- specifically here a year ago -- he was somber and downcast.If you couldnt get out of bed, how would you feel about your future doing a lot of different things in life? Woods asked Tuesday. Thats where I was. And if you werent allowed to use your hands to write any more, you could think it but you couldnt do it, how would it feel? Thats where I was.Woods admitted that he has had plenty of doubts about his golf future dating back to the Wyndham Championship, when he last played a competitive round 15 months ago.Two surgeries. A lengthy rehab that included no golf shots for more than four months, no holes played for six months. A summer of major championship golf that went on without him. Little information about his progress. An aborted return to golf in October at the Safeway Open.The doubts about Woods have been never-ending, starting with his own words on Dec. 1, 2015.I think pretty much everything beyond this will be gravy.And: Theres really nothing I can look forward, nothing I can build towards. Where is the light at the end of the tunnel?And when asked whether he might not be playing golf a year later: I really dont know.A year later, here is Woods, still without a competitive round to his name but with far more optimism.The golf-swing gurus will tell you that his swing looks different, that it is not as free-flowing, that he might be trying to protect his back. Well, yeah. For him to have any chance of playing competitively, it only makes sense that he makes some adjustments.Woods has yet to dive into those details, but he did allow that he is still working with instructor Chris Como and they spent a good bit of time together working in Florida in recent weeks.Im sitting in front of you guys with a different reality because things have improved so much that Im able to come back heree and do this again, he said.dddddddddddd It hasnt been easy. Its taken a lot of work, but Im here.And now that he is, Woods admits to being nervous, but in a good way.Theres nerves, of course, because I care, he said. I care about what I do out there. I want to win and I want to place the ball in the correct spots, give myself the best angles and bury these putts. So trying to figure that out, theres nerves. But its controlling it and getting into the flow of the round, how fast can I get into the flow of the round.I need to find the flow of the round quick, and hopefully I can do that.Perhaps the best sign is that Woods has been practicing. Twice in the past month, caddie Joe LaCava traveled to Florida to work with Woods, insisting that they play consecutive rounds walking.As basic as that sounds, it is but one important aspect of getting ready. He wants to jump in the cart and play in 2? hours, and I get that, LaCava said. But you have to walk in a tournament, and you have to get used to that rhythm again.Woods arrived in the Bahamas on Saturday and played nine holes. There was an extensive practice session Sunday, followed on Monday by a nine-hole practice round and more practice. Tuesday required a good bit of Woods time associated with the tournament, but he still fit in a practice session. And Wednesday morning is an 18-hole pro-am preceding the first round of the tournament.Woods still has yet to hit a ball in competition since signing for that final-round 70 in Greensboro at the 2015 Wyndham Championship, but so far there is cautious optimism as the 14-time major winner returns.Winning is an evolution, he said. Its going from at home on the range and then going out on my home course and then going into a tournament setting and then eventually on the back nine of an event trying to win it. And then the ultimate is a major championship and then the back nine of a major is a totally different animal. So its a process.Right now, I havent even competed yet, so Im at the beginning stages of that. Ive been at the range, Ive been at Medalist [his home course], and now Im here and I havent teed off yet.To put it in Woods own terms: That light at the end of the tunnel that he could not locate a year ago is at least a glimmer today. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 China Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123
ABCshowteam-Groupie

TORONTO - Its been almost a full year since Raptors forward Landry Fields underwent surgery to correct a debilitating and somewh
LOS ANGELES -- The Coliseum stands emptied in waves that flowed onto the field after Stanfords final fumble. [url=http://www.atl

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz