irst, Imus and Charles are probably lying through

#1 von xuezhiqian123 , 12.12.2019 06:34

Maureen Dowd was on Imus the other morning plugging her new book Tomas Hertl Jersey Authentic , 聯Are Men Necessary? a book I plan to buy so I can get some slightly demented insight into the mind of a troubled woman. During the interview, Imus and his sidekick Charles challenged Ms. Dowd about a female perception she had just suggested that all heterosexual men froth at the mouth at the mere mention of a trip to a strip club or the possibility of a cat fight or the chance two women might lock in lesbian love making. Imus proclaimed that he, even amidst the weakness of lowly cocaine induced comas and vodka fed stupors, never stepped inside a topless joint. Charles nodded his head in brotherhood like the bobble-head doll he is sometimes. Their point being Martin Jones Jersey Authentic , not all men are beasts; that some have evolved above such shameful sexual servitude.

A couple of things.

First, Imus and Charles are probably lying through their coffee stained teeth about visiting strip clubs.

Second, I have frequented such establishments years ago. I eventually concluded that go-go bars are places where prematurely balding, man-boobed Joe Pavelski Jersey Authentic , middle aged business men hire enterprising young shapely women, forming a convenient unholy alliance of distrust to tap into the cash cow created when injured fragile male egos are deceived by alcohol induced sexual fantasy. All the females need to do is squirm provocatively while whispering real sweet nothings into customers?hair filled ears. And if carried out correctly, the dollars shoot out of the slobbering stooges like ATMs in gleeful male orgasm. Make no mistake about it; the dancer is alwa

xuezhiqian123  
xuezhiqian123
ABCshowteam-Groupie

ffy piece of furniture was obtain
vate the parasympathetic nervous system

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz