The Bears needed nearly an entire half to get into

#1 von chenyan94 , 10.12.2019 04:40

the end zone http://www.thebearslockerroom.com/authentic-kyle-fuller-jersey , but getting there with 40 seconds left in the second quarter was enough to put them up at the break.Chase Daniel threw his first touchdown pass since 2013 (and second of his career) to running back Taquan Mizzell and the Bears are up 9-7 after their two-point attempt was unsuccessful. Dating back to last week, it’s the third straight time the Bears have gone for two after a touchdown and the first time they failed to convert.A penalty flag was thrown on the touchdown pass, but officials picked it up without assessing an offensive pass interference penalty on Bears wide receiver Allen Robinson. Robinson stopped, turned around and flashed his hands toward Daniel while standing in the way of linebacker Christian Jones.Daniel has gone 16-of-21 for 153 yards and just missed an open Tarik Cohen for a touchdown on an earlier Bears possession. The Bears kept things pretty conservative for much of the half, but opened things up a bit on their final two drives. Daniel made that look smart by hitting Allen Robinson and Anthony Miller for the only plays of more than 20 yards by either team so far on Thursday.Matthew Stafford has not done much downfield throwing. With no Marvin Jones at receiver Womens Bryce Callahan Jersey , they’ve kept things exceedingly simple in the passing game and Stafford is 16-of-20 for 98 yards. They’ve matched that with 26 rushing yards, so they’ll need to find a way to generate something more threatening in the second half if they hope to celebrate a win along with their turkey. Welcome to SB Nation FanPulse — a survey of fans across the NFL, powered by SurveyMonkey. Each week, we send 32 polls to 100+ plugged in fans from each team. Bears fans, sign up HERE to join FanPulse.We’ve received some results in the year end FanPulse voting and the Chicago Bears were well represented. Voters from all 32 fanbases have head coach Matt Nagy as an overwhelming choice for NFL Coach of the Year. I agree with this pick (duh) Josh Bellamy Jersey , although those other guys on that list are all deserving of some praise. But here’s why I believe the Nagy edges all those guys out. Three of those four runner-up coaches all had winning teams last year, and all four of those coaches had established quarterbacks running their offenses in 2018, whereas Nagy helped get his team to a seven game improvement while developing second year QB Mitchell Trubisky. When it comes to who will win this Sunday in the Bears vs Eagles wildcard matchup, the fanbases of all 32 teams went with the Bears by a wide margin. I can’t say I disagree with this FanPulse result either. For all the WCG staff picks check out the following link. And for my podcast preview of the game, check this out. When it comes to the league’s MVP http://www.thebearslockerroom.com/authentic-anthony-miller-jersey , FanPulse voters went with the Chiefs’ Patrick Mahomes in a landslide, but check out the couple of defensive players listed. This will almost always be an award that goes to a quarterback, but adding Mack to the Bears in 2018 gave the entire team some juice and Aaron Donald nearly set the sack record this year. I wonder if Mack wasn’t injured for those games in the middle of the season if he couldn’t have closed the gap even more. I say closed the gap, because I see no way Mahomes doesn’t win this award. He had a fantastic and historic season for K.C.Mack even came up short in defensive player of the year voting, but I can’t argue with this one either. Aaron Donald had a fantastic season Womens Sherrick McManis Jersey , and if you take out that one game on Sunday Night Football in Chicago, he flat out dominated the competition. Rookie of the year voting didn’t have room for Chicago's Roquan Smith to even make the ballot, but when looking over the performances from the five on the FanPulse, I can’t falut them. Smith had a great rookie year and will no doubt be on some All-Rookie Teams. And finally, let’s check out the Bears final confidence results. Win or lose this Sunday Charles Leno Jersey , I expect good things from this franchise moving forward. Bears fans have been the most level headed of all the fanbases this season. Anything stand out to you about these results this week?Bears’ fans, if you aren’t a part of WCG’s FanPulse, join now!

chenyan94  
chenyan94
ABCshowteam-ÜberFan

Former Seattle Seahawks guard and fourth round draft pick Mark Glowinski
Important off-season dates (hot dates coming up!

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz