Replica Watch Breitling B55 Exospace EB5510H2.BE79.235S

#1 von flora , 19.10.2019 04:02

Maurice Lacroix's #TimeCode Treasure Hunt is held in New York: Explore the city and win AIKON venture capitalists

Maurice Lacroix's #TimeCode adventure kicked off today in New York City, launching the next chapter of this global treasure hunt.Breitling Cockpit B50 Orbiter VB50106A1O1S1

It started in London in May and has visited Oslo, Zurich, Paris, Osaka, Stockholm and Berlin. Follow Watchonista's report on excitement here.

TimeCode game rules
The rules for this immersive interactive game are simple: visit Maurice Lacroix's dedicated #TimeCode page and sign up. From here, you will have 7 days to start answering questions about New York City to earn #TimeCode points. Some codes are permanent, while others are temporary, so you must act quickly.

A small tip to the reader: One of the clues will appear on one of our channels... but don't tell anyone!

Those who get the most #TimeCode scores at the end of the week will win the exclusive AIKON Venturer limited edition created specifically for the competition.high quality replica watches , Those who have the highest score of #TimeCode throughout the competition will win a Swiss trip and a personal Maurice Lacroix Manufacture tour.

Prize: New AIKON Venturer Limited Edition
The AIKON Venturer is a limited edition 500-piece with a 43 mm stainless steel case that is water resistant to 300 meters. It is powered by a self-winding ML 115 movement with a bright orange orange glossy brushed dial and a choice of a “five-row” stainless steel bracelet or a blue calfskin strap with orange stitching.

what are you waiting for? Stop dreaming this limited edition of AIKON Venturer, pick up your phone and start playing!

Out of Africa: Testing Maurice Lacroix Aikon Automatic Bronze on Safari

Maurice Lacroix's Aikon Automatic Bronze 42mm Limited Edition meets some unforgettable wildlife in the UNESCO Lake Manyara National Park, including tree-climbing lions, majestic elephants and pelicans Jungle baby.Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Perpetual Calendar Openworked 26585CE.OO.1225CE.01

My first safari was a bit disappointing. I am working in South Africa and remember to have the opportunity to participate in an afternoon safari. I still remember the disclaimer that I reached into my hand when I walked into the truck, thus exempting the company from any responsibility of being dragged away by the wild cat or being accused by the elephant.

I don't have to worry; we only see the hare, the back of the zebra is poked out of the bushes!

Bring Maurice Lacroix Aikon Automatic Bronze 42mm Limited Edition into the Jungle
Ten years later, I returned to Africa for an extraordinary task: hands-on testing of the Maurice Lacroix Aikon Automatic Bronze 42mm limited edition. Testing it is a better way to explore airplanes and woodlands in Lake Manyara National Park in Tanzania.

According to African standards, Lake Manyara National Park is relatively small, only 330 square kilometers, of which two-thirds of the land is occupied by the lake itself. The advantage of this rich water is that it attracts a group of people, and it is a group of people: lions, elephants, giraffes, hippos, donkeys, monkeys, warthogs, wildebeests, buffaloes and flamingos just enjoying this beautiful paradise Some animals.jacob and co astronomia tourbillon

Aerial Tanzania
Getting there is an adventure in itself. We took off from the Dar es Salaam National Airport, which is more like a bus stop than the airport. The boarding pass has not yet been passed here, and a woman is allowed to use the clipboard with a list of names to permit the flight. The 12-seat aircraft could only stop midway on the way to Arusha in the north, but eventually landed in six different locations, usually on a dirt track cut into the jungle. As we pass through towns, grasslands, plains, rolling hills and magnificent views of Mount Kilimanjaro, it is worth a stop to see the changing aerial view of the country.

I nervously checked my Maurice Lacroix Aikon Automatic Bronze 42mm limited edition, because of the time constraints, we were unable to establish contact with Lake Manyara in Arusha. Despite this, the friendly staff still remind us that this is a moment in Africa, there is always another plane driving towards you, of course, it is.

Upon arrival, our safari guide, Leonard, is waiting to take us to the park and begin a three-day safari adventure. The moment we drove past the gate, we could see the blue monkeys and donkeys swaying from the trees. During the short drive to the hut, we saw giraffes, impalas, zebras, warthogs and lions in the trees. Go to sleep. This is a true wildlife paradise.

When the sun goes down, Maurice Lacroix Aikon's automatic bronze 42mm limited edition bronze case exudes the most beautiful light. I couldn't help but take a few wrists, which made Leonard very confused. He didn't realize my important task.

From Calypso to Aikon
In 2016, Maurice Lacroix released the Aikon quartz watch to offer a more affordable choice in the luxury sports watch field. Aikon was originally based on the brand's long-established Calypso collection, which was a great success in the 1990s. The new series, renamed Aikon, retains Calypso's unique design specifications, including six clips on the bezel, flat sapphire crystal and screw-in crown. Still, it still shows a more sporty and modern aesthetic.urwerk ur 110 replcia watches

Two years later, Maurice Lacroix introduced the highly anticipated automatic watch with a three-needle movement or chronograph. I am very pleased to wear the Maurice Lacroix Aikon Automatic Bronze 42mm Limited Edition which is a three-needle version with a dark blue dial with a tiny square pattern. It is powered by the brand's automatic ML115 calibre, which has a 38-hour power reserve and an easy-to-replace blue calfskin strap. Despite its size of 42mm, it is perfect for my little wrist.

Environmental tourism
As the sun goes down, we arrive at the Waiyo African Green Camp, an eco-friendly camp that benefits from solar lighting, reduced use of plastics and own water filtration equipment with minimal environmental impact. With more than 20 years of experience, Wayo offers a multi-purpose safari tour in the most undeveloped areas of Tanzania, making adventurers addicted to real jungle travel.

We are sleeping in a luxurious tent with real beds and ensuite bathrooms, which must be the ultimate choice for luxury tents. Someone told us that in any case we should not leave the tent until dawn, which is a bit disturbing. The night is filled with the most exotic animal sounds, including screams, screams, roaring hyenas and roaring lions. I opened my eyes and slept, especially when the nighttime jungle monkey primates decided to use the roof of our tent as a trampoline, but I didn't complain, it was definitely exciting.

Walking along the lake, safari
The next day, we set off early for a walk along the shores of Manyara Lake, where we accompanied a rifle rider in the park, just in case. When we saw warthogs, zebras and giraffes around us, leaving the van was a completely different experience. Someone told us that when the king of the jungle was around, there were so many animals, so the animals began to follow us.

After about six kilometers, the ranger suddenly stopped and the lion’s head slept in front of the tree. His rifle quickly fell off his shoulder and his fingers moved to the trigger. I am scared now. As other animals rush past us and stay away from the slumber of self-esteem, we slowly move toward the road. We are told to go slow and not run, which is unbearable because your instincts tell you to let it sail to the hills. Fortunately, the lion is not interested in human snacks.

After returning to the camp, we were spoiled by the delicious gourmet meal, which violated all the cooking logic of the camping. We met some other guests and exchanged the story of the safari near the campfire. Maurice Lacroix's Aikon Automatic Bronze 42mm limited edition watch glows in a flickering flame, and I think how much I like to wear this fascinating watch. I am not ready to leave this magnificent place, or return the watch to its legal owner, especially now, because bronze also carries the safari patina in Tanzania, I think it really belongs to me!richard mille skull watch price

JACOB & CO ASTRONOMIA TOURBILLON

replica Patek Philippe Watches

https://www.reviewluxurystore.com

replica mens watches

replica watches on sale

replica watches swiss

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore replica

replica Richard Mille RM 011 watches

high quality watches replica

luxury replica Watches

best replica watches

https://www.moon-watch.co

flora  
flora
ABCshowteam-Fan

Greubel Forsey Tourbillon 24 Secondes Vision Platinium Black Replica Watch
BearsTrubisky makes an attempt in the direction of steer distinct of playoff faults

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz