g duties for the remainder of Sunda

#1 von MJL456 , 25.08.2019 07:49

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Denver Broncos defensive coordinator Wade Phillips was back at work Monday after a sideline collision sent him to a local hospital Sunday?during the Broncos 27-19 victory over the San Diego Chargers?.He was sitting in the back of the meeting just now -- got a big smile on his face, Broncos coach Gary Kubiak said. Hes sore, but hes back at it. Im trying to get him to go home and rest a little bit. ... Hes good, hes himself.For his part, Phillips sported his usual wit about the situation. The 69-year-old took to Twitter to say:Phillips was knocked to the ground during Broncos cornerback Bradley Robys interception return for a touchdown in the second quarter Sunday. Phillips was strapped to a backboard after the play as a precaution and taken by ambulance to a local hospital.Phillips was responsive and alert after the play and was discharged from the hospital early Sunday evening. There had been reports that Phillips suffered a leg injury, including a possible fracture, but Kubiak said Sunday night those reports were incorrect.Roby intercepted a tipped pass with just over nine minutes remaining in the second quarter of Sundays game against the Chargers. As he ran up the Broncos sideline during the return, Chargers running back Melvin Gordon was blocked into Phillips, who was standing several feet back from the sideline.Just got the heck knocked out of him. ... (Gordon) kind of caught Wade up high, Kubiak said Monday, and (it) looked like the back of his head hit the ground pretty hard. Just a scary situation. ... Just feel very fortunate that hes OK.When Gordon knocked Phillips over, the back of his head struck the ground. Players quickly waved Denvers training staff over to help Phillips.Linebackers coach Reggie Herring took over playcalling duties for the remainder of Sundays game. The Broncos had four sacks and intercepted Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers three times.Kubiak said Monday that Phillips will likely remain on the sideline to call plays in Sundays game against the Oakland Raiders. Kubiak added that sideline collisions like the one between Gordon and Phillips most often occur on turnovers or punt returns. Alonzo Mourning Jersey .35 million, one-year contract that avoided salary arbitration. Plouffe batted .254 with 14 home runs and 52 RBIs in 477 at-bats last season, his second as a regular in the lineup. Miles Bridges Hornets Jersey . LOUIS -- Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new. http://www.hornetsteamproshop.com/Cheap-Nicolas-Batum-Hornets-Jersey/ . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. Glen Rice Jersey . All of the scoring came in the final 20:04. Lucic scored on a power play at 15:46 of the third period, when he tipped a shot over Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen for a 3-1 lead. Larry Johnson Jersey . -- In a span of seven Washington Redskins offensive plays, Justin Tuck sacked Robert Griffin III four times. NEWARK, N.J. -- Damon Lynn scored 14 points and Anthony Tarke had 13 points and 10 rebounds as New Jersey Institute of Technology dismantled Division III-member Sarah Lawrence 100-38 on Friday night.It was the first time the Highlanders topped 100 or more since a 110-46 win over Wheelock College (MA) on Feb. 6, 2014. NJIT moved to 19-0 against Division III opponents.Lynns NBA-range 3 two minutes into the game made him the schools all-time leading scorer at the Division I level. Lynn nnow has 1,734 points in his career.dddddddddddd He passed Chris Flores, who had 1,724 points.Lynns 3-pointer ignited a 48-19 run to close the first half and give NJIT a 54-24 lead.Tim Coleman had 12 points for NJIT while Ron Alston, Chris Jenkins, and Taj Price had nine points apiece.Mat Gerak led the Gryphons with 10 points and Parker Hagmaier added seven. ' ' '

MJL456  
MJL456
ABCshowteam-FanDeluxe

Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old
"I was fortunate to play many years at thi

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz