Shaq Thompson Color Rush Jersey

#1 von chenyan94 , 20.03.2019 02:46

Welcome to this edition of “CSR Eight for the 8-ball” where we use the power of random chance to answer all your complicated Carolina Panthers questions! In this series Ian Thomas Jersey , we poll a classic Mattel toy on a variety of topics, and will do so at different points throughout the season.For those unfamiliar with the magic 8 ball, answers that give a “Yes” are more common than answers that give a “No.” There are also answers that are ambiguous, for those, we will just re-roll the question, and for kicks, throw in a hot take from the 2018 Carolina Panthers Take Generator. The questions today will all be geared toward the questions that fans have following the the first three weeks of the season entering the teams first bye week.In case you’re wondering how the last 8-ball predictions fared Curtis Samuel Color Rush Jersey , currently it was correct on 6 out of 8, with a possible 7th. It incorrectly guessed that Garrett Gilbert would be the backup quarterback for the regular season, and right now the jury is still out on the nature of C.J. Anderson and his growing role.1) Will Christian McCaffrey end the season with over 1500 scrimmage yards?8-ball says: Yes, Definitely.2) Will Devin Funchess have a 1000 yard receiving season?8-ball says: My sources say no.3) Will Eric Reid handle more than half the snaps at safety against the Giants?8-ball says: Outlook not so good.4) Will Greg Olsen return before week 8?8-ball says: Reply hazy, try again. > ... Fine. > Yes, Definitely.Take Generator says: Matt Kalil could make a name for himself as a Shutdown Corner.5) Will Taylor Moton extend his streak of pressure-free play to three games?8-ball says: Cannot predict now. > YOU BETTER FIGURE OUT HOW! > Outlook Good!Take Generator says: Greg Olsen is one of the league’s best as a 3-4 OLB.6) Will D.J. Moore exceed 40 receptions this season?8-ball says: Cannot predict now. > ... > Without a doubt.Take Generator says: Wes Horton shows deceptive speed due to his intangibles.7) Will the Panthers win at least three of their next four games?8-ball says: Concentrate and ask again. > The odds of this are getting absolutely astounding, four in a row? Really? > YES.Take Generator says: Michael Palardy couldn’t be better as a possession receiver.8) Does acquiring Eric Reid affect our comp pick situation?8-ball says: Signs point to yes.So what do you think of the 8-ball’s answers CSR faithful? Look for it whenever we hit key points in the season Daeshon Hall Jersey , and enjoy the power of random chance! The highest scoring game of the weekend is the very first one featuring the Colts at Chiefs (-4.5). As far as the spread of 4.5 in favor of the Chiefs I like the Colts in this game. Here are the current lines for this weekend. It’s not too late to get in some bets Panthers fans.I actually like all of the road teams against the spread this weekend. Now they might all still lose but I can see each of them covering. So that means none will my friends! Use this info wisely... Seriously though I think the Colts and the Cowboys could win on the road. Now let’s talk prop bets and the ‘underdog’ picks that I like. By underdog I mean the moneyline picks that pay out more than you bet. By the way, I have a quick refresher on how moneyline bets are paid out at the bottom.Right out of the game is who will score first this weekend? A lot hinges on who wins the coin toss. Both of these offenses have a lot of first quarter success. But that is what we do with prop bets, we make silly selections. So instead I like the first play to be a pass (+160). Moving over to the Saturday late game where the Cowboys are at the Rams, I like the chances of their being a special teams or defensive score by one of the teams (+180). Both of these defenses can make big plays so why not?In the Eagles at Saints game, I can see the first score being a field goal (+150) since both of these teams are good on defense in the red zone.Finally we have the Chargers at the Patriots where I like Chargers running back Melvin Gordon getting the first score (+550) and stunning the home crowd. I also like the Chargers and the over 21.5 points. Is the Patriots defense really that good?Happy betting Panthers fans!

chenyan94  
chenyan94
ABCshowteam-ÜberFan

Jon Weeks Color Rush Jersey
Richard Dent Color Rush Jersey

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz