criticism for implementing a p

#1 von riluowanying123 , 12.03.2019 08:06

CHAPEL HILL, N.C. -- Tony Bradley Jr. knows the opportunity awaiting him this fall at North Carolina.The freshman big man will suit up for a fast-paced offense that looks to get the ball inside. And the Tar Heels could use some help up front after losing a pair of big men -- including Associated Press first-team All-American Brice Johnson -- from an NCAA finalist.Im not trying to say Im coming in to score, Bradley said in an interview with The Associated Press. I dont know what to expect. Im just going to come in and work my hardest and see where it goes from there.The 6-foot-10, 235-pound McDonalds All-American from Bartow, Florida joins a team looking to replace Johnsons nightly double-doubles and at-the-rim finishes. With Johnson and reserve Joel James gone, the Tar Heels are left with two experienced big men in seniors Kennedy Meeks (6-10, 260) and Isaiah Hicks (6-9, 235).The other members of UNCs recruiting class -- scholarship guards Seventh Woods from Columbia, South Carolina and Brandon Robinson from Lithia Springs, Georgia, along with preferred walk-on Shea Rush of Kansas City, Missouri -- bolster a deep perimeter led by returning double-digit scorers Joel Berry II and Justin Jackson.That leaves Bradley in line for a potentially significant role, especially with Hicks having a history of foul trouble.Its just help keep up the production, Bradley said of his focus. Thats my goal.Terrence McGriff, Bradleys high school coach, describes Bradley as a big, wide body with good hands. He also said Bradleys passing and decision-making was good enough that he also used him as a halfcourt distributor from the top of the key.All those big guys Carolina has had since Roy (Williams) has been there, he fits right in with the way they want to play perfectly, McGriff said.Bradleys father, Tony Sr., said his sons drive to play college basketball took off after attending the McDonalds All-American Game as a youngster. He told his father he wanted to play in that game, then kept a program and T-shirt from the game as a reminder as he worked on his game and with a trainer to get stronger.The result: Bradley entered college as Scout.coms No. 26 national prospect.He kept working and I guess that motivated him, Tony Bradley Sr. said. When he got that call that he made McDonalds All-American, he pulled the program out and he pulled the shirt out. He said, `See Dad, my name will be on there. I said, `Its all about work. You worked to get it. You earned that.Rising junior Theo Pinson has seen the benefits of Bradleys work in pickup games since the freshman arrived on campus last month, adding that Bradley was unafraid to call for the ball inside.I think its very important that he gets confidence early, Pinson said. I think the college game is more about confidence than a lot of stuff. If he feels like he can fit in and play at this level, hell be fine.He has such a willingness to learn and try to get better, so I dont see a problem with that at all. He came in, hes asking questions . hes taking all that in and doing a good job.---Follow Aaron Beard on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/aaronbeardap and the APs college basketball site at http://collegebasketball.ap.org Craig Hartsburg Jersey . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. Radek Faksa Jersey . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. http://www.cheapstarsjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-bill-goldsworthy-jersey . Thats about all he can do right now, so hes trying not to think about when he might be able to play again for the Los Angeles Lakers. Jamie Benn Jersey . Capitals head coach Adam Oates said Ovechkin was injured in the first period against the Vancouver Canucks on Monday and clarified it was not a head injury. Mattias Janmark Jersey . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea.​Ray Wilkins believes Jose Mourinho will need to adapt his style of play at Manchester United in order to appease the clubs supporters. Mourinho was appointed as Manchester Uniteds manager earlier this month, as the successor to Louis van Gaal, and the former Inter Milan, Real Madrid and Chelsea boss was shown around the training facilities for the first time on Monday.Despite winning three Premier League titles during his two spells with Chelsea, the 53-year-old has received criticism for implementing a perceived negative style of play in his teams, with some pundits suggesting his match tactics will not be able to fit in with Manchester Uniteds philosophy. And Wilkins, a former Manchester United midfielder who has worked with Mourinho at Chelsea, believes that if the supporters are to be kept onside at Old Trafford, then he must set up his team in a way that will please them. He needs to change the way he thinks about his football a little bit. One of the criticisms levelled at Van Gaal was the fact that he was very defensive, Wilkins told Sky Sports Now. Possession is fantastic, and Mourinho likes to play that way, but he likes to play with a progression as well. He likes his players to be aggressive, go forward and score. Michael Carrick says winning will be more important than style under Mourinho Wilkins also reckons that even if performances do not completely match the Manchester United way of playing, Mourinho will still deliver results.dddddddddddde added: He will change a bit to the way a Manchester United supporter wants them to play and he will bring a winning mentality as well. Wherever hes been hes won. He wont settle for second best. Also See: Blind, Mata set for Utd exit Carrick signs United deal Mourinho v Guardiola Charlton welcomes Mourinho ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123
ABCshowteam-Groupie

dit, he should be in line for a title fight against Ty
elivered 34 collegiate programs and also

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz