l-star four times and won a Grey Cup cha

#1 von riluowanying123 , 11.03.2019 13:16

Eleventh place may be little reward for what Supercars great Mark Skaife described as a once in a generation drive at this years Bathurst 1000.But it will make a fired up Jamie Whincup almost unstoppable in this weekends Gold Coast 600, Skaife says.Whincup looks set to have a finish of 11th place for October 9s Great Race confirmed after his appeal over a time penalty that cost him a fifth Bathurst 1000 crown was dismissed on Tuesday night.He broke the race lap record three times and crossed the line first at Mount Panorama, only to be hit with a 15 second time penalty for his role in a late incident involving Volvos Scott McLaughlin and Holdens Garth Tander.Red Bull Racing have seven days after the verdict to decide whether to take their case to the FIA International Court of Appeal but have indicated they are unlikely to do so.Skaife believed Whincup would vent his frustration over his failed Bathurst 1000 appeal and dominate this weekends Gold Coast round.His drive at Bathurst was one of the best I have ever seen, five-time Supercars series champion Skaife said.It was a once in a generation style drive.Clearly he is disappointed not to have had the reward for it.I believe he will come out this weekend with all guns blazing - he will be very hard to beat.Provisional Bathurst victor Will Davison and co-driver Jonathon Webb look set to hold onto the winners Peter Brock Trophy after RBR indicated they would not pursue their appeal.We respect the authority of the court and wish to thank all those who have supported us during this process, an RBR statement said.Particularly our fans, our team partners and the respected industry members in the sport who independently voiced their opinions that Jamie raced hard and fair and nothing more.With just three events remaining this year, the team is focused on delivering our partners and fans the best possible results for a strong finish to the 2016 season.Skaife felt for Davison and Webb during the appeal process.Its been pretty difficult for Will and Jon to digest until it is ratified, he said.For them it has been like winning a grand final and then not knowing if you have, so I have felt for them.Skaife hoped the appeal would lead to racing rules such as redressing being clarified.Whincup had hoped to prove in his appeal that he had redressed or fallen back behind McLaughlin in order to avoid a penalty after making contact with the Volvo driver while passing on lap 150.It took just 50 minutes for the Supercars National Court of Appeal in Melbourne to dismiss Whincups appeal.The redress rule works if there is just two cars involved - when there is more there can be issues which we saw at Bathurst, Skaife said.The penalty has got to fit the crime. Our sport has work to do. Wade Boggs Jersey . Woodson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars. Mookie Betts Jersey . You can watch the game live on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The Flyers had won seven of eight before dropping their last two outings on consecutive days over the weekend. Philadelphia was handed a 6-3 loss by the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday afternoon before dropping a 4-1 decision to the Rangers the following night in New York City. http://www.cheapredsoxjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-joe-kelly-jersey . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Tzu-Wei Lin Jersey . Peter Holland and Brad Staubitz were sent to Toronto on Saturday as the Maple Leafs traded defenceman Jesse Blacker and draft picks to the Anaheim Ducks. Jim Rice Jersey . JOHNS, N. CALGARY -- Calgary police have issued a warrant for the arrest of former Canadian Football League all-star Joffrey Reynolds. Police say that Reynolds, 33, is being sought on four counts of breaching his current probation for allegedly not abiding his his house arrest and breaking curfew. Reynolds was recently sentenced to 90 days in jail for assaulting his one-time girlfriend. Reynolds was to serve his time on weekends and faced two years of probation once he completed his sentence. He was found guilty earlier this year of assault causing bodily harm, common assault and unlawfully being in a dwelling. Court was told he tried to choke and smother his former girlfriend when she came home and found him in her bed in July 2012. At his sentencing, Crown prosecutor Hyatt Mograbee had asked that Reynolds be given two to three years in prison. Reynoldss defence lawyer told court that his client had already lost his reputation and career and shouldnt have to spend time behind bars. "He stands before you today contrite, respectful of this court and remorseful for what happened," said Bjorn Harsanji. "This was a person who was an MVP a few years ago and then he was released. He has lost a lot. His public reputation is gone. I think the message is out. Theres a general deterrence that no one is above the law." Reynolds is from Texas and played college football at the University of Houston. He played eight years foor the Calgary Stampeders and was the teams all-time leading rusher with 9,213 yards.dddddddddddd He was named a CFL all-star four times and won a Grey Cup championship with the Stampeders in 2008 before his release in 2012. Since his conviction, he has been working on a construction site. Kaitlin Ward, 27, had dated Reynolds for six years before ending their relationship in December 2011 upon discovering he had been cheating on her. Ward testified at the trial that she and Reynolds were trying to determine if they could "salvage" their relationship when she allowed him to stay with her for a couple of days after his house went into foreclosure. Ward testified she told Reynolds at a party that he had to get out. She said Reynolds got angry and kicked her in the back of the leg and was waiting for her later when she got home. "I was shocked," she said. "I went by the front door to shoo him out. Thats when he kind of tackled me." Ward said Reynolds was sitting on top of her. "Hes smothering my mouth and choking me. Shoving his chin into my neck," she said. "I was gasping for air at that point." Justice Brian Stevenson imposed strict curfews on Reynolds, told him he cannot drink alcohol and ordered him to undergo counselling if required. He also ordered Reynolds to write a letter of apology to Ward and to donate $5,000 to the Calgary Womens Emergency Shelter. ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123
ABCshowteam-Groupie

er winner in 2009, five times. "The result looke
atch me, you know what Im saying. It was a bl

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz