Abry Jones Jersey

#1 von chenyan94 , 11.03.2019 04:05

The post game interview is always an emotional time. It’s why reporters push for quicker access and a team’s public relations staff would rather have players shower and leave Jermey Parnell Color Rush Jersey , especially after a loss.After the Jacksonville Jaguars lost to the Pittsburgh Steelers in their biggest home letdown in franchise history (yup) several players talked with something of a chip on their shoulders. Malik Jackson was surly about not starting, Jalen Ramsey said he’s “battling” emotions, and A.J. Bouye... well, he talked about “real” fans who will respect what the team did despite the loss.Minutes after the game A. J. Cann Jersey , Bouye was asked to reflect on the loss. Here are Bouye’s comments:“I’m proud of our boys; we fought hard,” Bouye said. “We tried to come out with a win for the fans but the real ones will respect what we did. We’ve bounced back and I know everything hasn’t been pretty in the last few weeks, but that was a tough-fought game against a team who’s been rolling and we did everything but win.”I... don’t get it.Best case scenario is he’s talking about how truly intelligent sports fans will look past the box score and respect how the defense dominated for much of the game.Worst case scenario is he’s in the Jalen Ramsey camp of not booing this team because booing is what “fake fans” do.I’m inclined to believe the latter — Ramsey and Bouye are close and their language of real versus fake is too much to be merely coincidental.What do you think? Is Bouye calling out fake fans just like his counterpart in the secondary? Or is it just a coincidence and Bouye means something totally different? The Jacksonville Jaguars have signed running back Thomas Rawls, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.Depth was a big issue at running back for the Jaguars in the 2018 season and with the way things were trending https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Marqise-Lee-Jersey , would be an even bigger problem in 2019. There is some thought that the Jaguars could move on from both Leonard Fournette and Carlos Hyde this offseason and signing someone like Rawls won’t stop that thought.Originally signing with the Seattle Seahawks as an undrafted free agent in 2015, he had a successful rookie season with over 800 rushing yards, averaging over five yards per carry. His rookie season ended with a broken ankle and his 2016 season was derailed by a broken fibula, but did have a monster game in the playoffs against the Detroit Lions.His 2017 season regressed again and didn’t do much with the New York Jets in 2018.The signing makes sense from a depth perspective and someone who has at least shown to be productive in spurts. It also makes sense if the Jaguars are considering hiring Darrell Bevell as their offensive coordinator Telvin Smith Color Rush Jersey , as Rawls spent a few seasons in his offense.

chenyan94  
chenyan94
ABCshowteam-ÜberFan

Kavon Frazier Jersey
Kansas City Chiefs Customized Jersey

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz