Prince Amukamara Jersey

#1 von chenyan94 , 09.03.2019 06:47

After that incredible game on Sunday I had to start off my show talking about the NFC North Champion Chicago Bears ending the Green Bay Packers season. It just seems fitting with the way the last several years have gone for us fans Nick Kwiatkoski Color Rush Jersey , and with how this season has shaped up that the Bears would do that against that team. It seems like these two teams are heading in opposite directions. Please let these teams be heading in opposite directions...I then spend a little time talking about something that isn’t getting enough play in the media, and that’s the fantastic game from Mitchell Trubisky. Next I drop some thoughts on Leonard Floyd and how he’s played all season long. I preview the Bears vs. 49ers game. Then I take a couple questions I fielded from Twitter yesterday. One had to do with the running game, so I dug up these surprising numbers. Give my show a listen right here!ORDER YOUR CLUB DUB APPAREL NOW(Click on the links below)Club Dub T-ShirtClub Dub HoodieIf you missed Robert Schmitz’s podcast earlier this week on our WCG Channel Prince Amukamara Jersey , check that one out too right here! Bears kicker Cody Parkey hit the upright with four kicks in last Sunday’s win over the Lions, but head coach Matt Nagy said after the game that the team would not consider making a change involving a player who signed a four-year, $15 million deal this offseason.Nagy did leave the door open to having Parkey work out at Soldier Field this week in hopes that more time on the field would lead to fewer clanging sounds shortly after the ball leaves Parkey’s foot. Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune reports that work is expected to happen on Wednesday night.Nagy didn’t confirm that https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Adam-Shaheen-Jersey , but called it a “strong possibility” and that Parkey would go down at night because the Bears are playing a night game against the Vikings on Sunday.“For us, we’re gonna always do whatever we need to do to make things as good as possible for any player on this team, whatever that is Mitchell Trubisky Color Rush Jersey , Nagy said. “If that’s catching extra passes after practice with the Jugs machine or him going down to Soldier Field and those guys practicing, we’ll do that. It鈥檚 important. Those guys to know that to try to make the element of the game as real as possible.”The Lions were never close enough for the Bears to sweat about Parkey’s missed kicks, but that’s unlikely to be the case on a weekly basis so anything they can do to see a bigger return on their investment should be on the table.

chenyan94  
chenyan94
ABCshowteam-ÜberFan

Fozzy Whittaker Color Rush Jersey
Bob Lilly Jersey

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz