se my hand a lot more this year.One way

#1 von riluowanying123 , 07.03.2019 14:28

RIO DE JANEIRO -- As the tears flowed, Charlotte Dujardins thoughts were on her horse Valegro rather than her record-equalling feat of becoming a three-time Olympic gold medal-winner for Britain.Valegro, part-owned by Dujardins coach and teammate Carl Hester, is nearing the end of his remarkable career and while his retirement date is not yet set in stone, this is his final Olympics.And as her gold medal standing was confirmed, Dujardins mind was on him and their 10-year partnership, not her remarkable score of 93.92 percent in the grand prix freestyle individual final.I feel I couldnt have done anymore, Dujardin said. It literally felt as if he had done his very best. I am just emotional.?Dujardin is now level with Laura Trotts record of three Olympic golds after a performance which narrowly missed her own 2014 world record score of 94.300 percent.She also draws level with Richard Meades previous record of three equestrian golds as she produced a test with wonderful poise, agility and all to the beat of the samba drum.Though the local crowd favoured Spains Severo Jesus Jurado Lopezs routine, clapping along to the final tones of Bon Jovi as he rode one-handed, it was Dujardins test that was pitch-perfect under the beating sun.At London 2012 Dujardins gold medal-winning routine was to the booming sound of Land of Hope and Glory and aspects from The Great Escape yet here there was a Brazilian theme to her routine.She mixed in melodies from the film Rio -- something American Simone Biles also utitlised in her gold medal-winning floor routine in the gymnastics -- as Valegro went from half-pass, to pirouettes, to the remarkable piaffe while working in wonderful harmony with his brilliant rider.It was an amazing feeling in there, Dujardin said. I had a really lovely time. I was grinning because this could be the last time and I thought Id go in there and give it everything for a horse. I think he knew I was thinking that. He just looked after me, helped me, did his best.It was a mesmeric occasion at the dressage and the setting seemed fitting giving dressages military and Olympian roots. Back in 350BC Xenophon, a pupil of Socrates, was exiled from Athens to Olympia after being caught masquerading as a mercenary under a Spartan general.There, in the birth place of the modern Olympic Games, he penned the seminal work On Horsemanship, a guide for training and caring for horses in the military. Inadvertently, he became a forefather of dressage.Here in the heart of the Latin Americas biggest military zone Vila Militar, the 18 riders honoured Xenaphons prophetic guidance -- Anything forced or misunderstood, can never be beautiful -- as the horses worked wonderfully in tandem with their riders.There is something hypnotic about the sport. As they enter the arena, there is the briefest of run ups, the hint of whats to come and then drama-building silence. And then with perfect precision and timing the floor plan starts.The crowd favoured Juardo Lopezs routine and his score of 83.553 percent, which they deemed low, was greeted with boos unfitting for the general feeling of the test. He failed to get a spot on the podium and below Dujardin, Germanys Isabell Werth, the 18th and final rider, snuck in to take silver with 89.071 percent leaving her teammate Kristina Broring-Sehere in third.In the only Olympic sport where men and women compete alongside each other, it was the women who dominated.For Dujardin, who won silver in the grand prix team event last week alongside Hester, the floor plan was a gamble. She had only ridden it once, at Hartpury, and she introduced aspects of the routine on the day of the competition.There was a feeling of unease. For the first time ever, she said to me Im nervous and shes never said that to me in 10 years, Hester said. I could see that on her face and I said to her: Todays about you and nobody else, so please dont ruin your Olympics experience by being nervous now!As Dujardin headed into the arena, the nerves vanished. As soon as I got in there and trotted around the outside, Valegro gave me the most amazing feeling, she said. It put a smile on my face and I knew I was fine. It made everything go away and thats what that horse can do.He can give you confidence like I cant tell. Hes the biggest support, hes a rock. If you feel insecure, he gives you that hug and you feel alright. To go out there and do what I did, faultless, how many horses can do that? Its so rare hes made a mistake. I feel so lucky and privileged to have done what I have with him.For Dujardin, thoughts now turn to the future. Valegro, born in 2002, is nearing the end of his competitive time but Dujardin will not settle for just three golds. She is keen to add further honours to her lengthy list of accolades of three Olympic, five European and two World Equestrian Games golds.I owe it to him to finish at the top, Dujardin said. Ive done it, Ive lived it and Im going to make sure it happens again. He is a once-in-a-lifetime horse.Its another huge challenge to recreate and do it all again. There will never be another Valegro and I dont want anyone ever to compare another horse I ride to him. But its a huge achievement to be able to repeat and get to another Olympic Games. Authentic Bilal Nichols Jersey . Dallas hasnt ruled out the star quarterback for Sunday nights game against Philadelphia, but all signs point to Romos back injury pushing Kyle Orton into the starting role after two years of limited play as the backup. Surely Ortons name isnt the first that comes to mind for fans wanting a change after years of damaging interceptions, fumbles or, most infamously, the field goal flub when Romo dropped the snap on a kick that could have won his first playoff game in 2006. Authentic Bilal Nichols Jersey . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. http://www.cheapbearsjerseysauthentic.com/ .C. United of Major League Soccer. United chose the defender in the second round of the 2013 MLS re-entry draft. Cheap Bears Jerseys . Michell Burger, a woman who lives on an estate next to Pistorius gated community, said she and her husband were awoken by the screams in the pre-dawn hours of Feb. 14 last year, when Pistorius killed Reeva Steenkamp by shooting four times through a door in his bathroom. Authentic James Daniels Jersey . Inter president Erick Thohir says in a club statement on Wednesday that Vidic is "one of the worlds best defenders and his qualities, international pedigree, and charisma will be an asset. TEMPE, Ariz. -- The Arizona Cardinals have had some issues this preseason. Running the ball has not been one of them.Of course, theres David Johnson, expected to be among the best in the NFL. But theres also Chris Johnson and Andre Ellington.Behind a rebuilt offensive line, the trio has been impressive, particularly in Sundays loss at Houston.The Cardinals rushed for 165 yards in that game, more than 100 of them in the first half against a lineup mostly of Houston starters.It really is looking good, David Johnson said. We can all play.Much has been written about David, the second-year pro from Northern Iowa. No doubt he will get the most carries. But there will be plenty of time on the field for Chris Johnson, the veteran who was having a big season before he went down with a knee injury a year ago, and for Ellington, who finally is healthy and will return kickoffs and punts as well as provide a fast, big-play threat off the benchEvery time (they get the ball) it looks like theyre going to break it to the house, Arians said after practice Tuesday. Thats a beautiful thing. David doesnt have to play tired whatsoever.There seems to be no jealousy among the three, certainly not from Chris Johnson, who chose to return to Arizona because he liked it there, appreciated the opportunity the team gave him a year ago and wants to win.Were easygoing, get along, he said. Im having fun out there, just trying to win games.David Johnson has embraced the hype that surrounds him.I feel great, he said. Like Ive been telling everyone, my teammates and my friends, how much different it is for me from last year to now. Its like night and day.His finish to last season brought on predictions for a big sophomore year.David led the Cardinals in touchdowns last season with 13. With Chris Johnson and Ellington both down with injuries, David started the final five games, rushing for 442 yards and four touchdowns in 90 carries and caught 17 passes for 216 yards and one TD.ddddddddddddHes come a long way from the wide-eyed rookie he was a year ago.Hes leaned on Chris Johnsons experience, asking lots of questions.Davids a very humble guy and, on top of that, hes a very talented guy, Chris said. Theres a lot of linebackers in this league that cant take him one on one. Hes got great hands. If he wanted to play receiver, he could do that. Thats how good he catches the ball.But dont overlook the other Johnson.Chris was one of the great comeback stories in the NFL last year before a season-ending knee injury. In 11 games, the 30-year-old back rushed for 814 yards, averaging 4.3 yards per carry. He joined the team late in training camp with a bullet still in his shoulder from an offseason drive-by shooting.I think Im way better than last year, he said. I was coming back last year from being shot, not being in shape. This year Im in shape. I can use my hand a lot more this year.One way to get on the field is to catch the ball, and Chris Johnson said hes has been working on that. Ellington lines up at times at wide receiver. So does David Johnson.After all, Arians does love to throw the ball. But with this trio of backs, expect a lot of activity on the ground, too.Game notes Arians said safety Tyrann Mathieu and wide receiver John Brown were cleared to play but whether they do Thursday night remains to be seen. Mathieu is returning from ACL surgery and Brown has been out with a concussion since early in camp. ... The Cardinals made two roster moves to get to the 75-man limit. They placed cornerback Elie Bouka on injured reserve with a leg injury and reached an injury settlement with cornerback Alan Ball. ... Arians said 12 players are vying for the final four spots on the roster.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123
ABCshowteam-Groupie

a 2.48 goals-against average and .9
e at his news conference before his Game 3

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz