and 2014 Djourou told Sky Sports News HQ:

#1 von riluowanying123 , 07.03.2019 14:21

Finally a fielding error has hurt India big. They have been lucky that their bowlers have been creating opportunities again and again to make sure a reprieve doesnt cost them big runs, but finally Moeen Ali - dropped on 0 by KL Rahul - ended the day unbeaten on 120, rescuing England from 21 for 2 with help from Joe Root and Jonny Bairstow. The costliest miss of the series for India is at least not part of a pattern. It is the slips standing back that have been a headache ever since Rahul Dravid, VVS Laxman, Virender Sehwag and Sachin Tendulkar retired.R Sridhar, Indias fielding coach, is of the view that the recent spate of injuries has put them off the good work they had done in the last two years. I would agree that our catching, especially our close-in catching of pacers behind the stumps, has not been up to scratch as far as this series is concerned, he said. We have set right standards for the last couple of years, and this particular series things havent gone our way.It is a work in progress. There have been a few injuries for players in the series. We have changed personnel in the close cordon all the time. That is something we are working on. It is not an excuse, but it is something we have to get around. We are trying to manage the workloads, and the injury part as far as fingers are concerned. We are working hard to improve. We are sure to get better from here.Sridhar said his ideal slips cordon from the players available in this series would be M Vijay at first slip, Karun Nair at second and Virat Kohli at third, with Ajinkya Rahane at gully. That means missing out on Shikhar Dhawan, who had worked on his slip catching over the last two years. Also, Nair has played only the last three Tests, and has not been entrusted with slip catching. At any rate, to play both Nair and Rahane, India will have to drop one bowler.The injuries mean India have had to push Kohli to second, and Ravindra Jadeja has had to fulfill third-slip duties. All three - Vijay, Kohli and Jadeja - have dropped catches this series, which raises questions not just over the personnel but also over the technique. They might get away with it at home with bowlers creating chances again, but when they go away and there will be fewer chances India wont be able to afford such ordinary slip fielding. To add to their woes, Rahane has been injured for the last two Tests, which means Kohli has had to move to slip for spinners too.I think Kohli has been magnificent, filling in for Rahane, Sridhar said. But we miss Kohlis energy in the outfield. He is an absolute livewire when he is fielding at short cover or short midwicket where he stops a lot of singles and creates opportunities. We have Jaddu who stepped up today. He was magnificent in the field today. He stopped a few boundaries and a few singles at covers. So with Kohli at slip, there is no difference in the slip. He is as good as Ajinkya. Only thing is we miss Kohlis energy in the outfield.Back to the costliest drop then. It burst through his fingers over the head, Sridhar said of Rahuls mistake when Moeen offered a chance. Maybe the timing of his jump could have been a little better. But these things happen in cricket. It was a tough situation for England at that time, getting Moeen out early could have helped us because the first session, especially in the first hour, there was a little moisture on the wicket. Later the wicket eased out, and became good to bat on. As Moeen showed, he batted beautifully for his 120 not out. Cheap Rockies Jerseys . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. Daniel Castro Jersey . Burris threw two TD passes, including a key 15-yard fourth-quarter strike to Bakari Grant that effectively countered a Toronto comeback bid and led Hamilton to a 33-19 victory. http://www.cheaprockiesjerseys.com/ . To the surprise of many, it isnt the Wolverines but their in-state rivals the Michigan State Spartans. Chad Bettis Jersey . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Tony Wolters Jersey . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night.Granit Xhakas team-mate Johan Djourou has compared the new Arsenal signing to veteran Italy midfielder Andrea Pirlo. Xhaka became Arsene Wengers first major signing of the summer transfer window earlier this week when he completed a switch from German club Borussia Monchengladbach for around £30m.And his Switzerland team-mate Djourou, who himself played for Arsenal between 2004 and 2014, gave an insight into how the 23-year-old plays. Djourou himself played for Arsenal between 2004 and 2014 Djourou told Sky Sports News HQ: Hes got this ability to play very long balls, very precise balls, and I always say he reminds me a bit of Pirlo, the way he plays.Hes got the ability to play the Arsenal way. Hes got this aggressiveness about him that will help him in the Premier League, and hes a great ball player and ball winner as well. Who is Granit Xhaaka? What will the man from Borussia Monchengladbach bring? Djourou left Arsenal for Hamburg in the summer of 2014, but has nothing but fond memories of his time at Highbury and the Emirates.ddddddddddddhe 29-year-old defender, who is part of Switzerlands squad for Euro 2016, revealed he gave Xhaka some advice about life in London and at Arsenal. Xhakas passing ability reminds Djourou of Italy legend Andrea Pirlo He asked me a lot of things about London, the club, and I could only say great things about it because I had a great experience there.I think that the people at the club are just amazing, and those who run the club as well. I think hes going to have a great time. Also See: Xhaka: Arsenal move a dream Who is Granit Xhaka? Arsenal video Arsenal fixtures ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123
ABCshowteam-Groupie

ct a thinner edge from a fencing Younis Khan.Though
challenge titleholder Jason Sosa for his version

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz