il Saturday after the game.I remembe

#1 von MJL456 , 15.02.2019 15:18

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- Formula One could be on its way out of Malaysia after the countrys sports minister said we should stop hosting the grand prix and the chief of the Sepang International Circuit implied the dominance of Mercedes had stripped the sport of its excitement.There is a contract to hold an F1 race at Sepang through 2018 but the prospects of continuing beyond that are diminishing. An early exit could possibly be negotiated as F1s new ownership seeks to expand its presence in the United States without extending the season schedule.Amid falling ticket sales and television viewership, SIC chief executive Razlan Razali told local media that maybe it will do Malaysia good to take a break from hosting F1.The product (F1) is no longer exciting. Its being dominated by one team, Razali was quoted as saying.This criticism is despite Malaysias state oil company, Petronas, being both the major sponsor of the Mercedes team and the naming-rights sponsor of the local grand prix.The Malaysian sports minister Khairy Jamaluddin agreed with the SICs suggestion of taking a break from F1.I think we should stop hosting the F1. At least for a while. Cost too high, returns limited, he tweeted.When we first hosted the F1 it was a big deal. First in Asia outside Japan. Now so many venues. No first mover advantage. Not a novelty.Jamaluddin said the ticket sales were declined, TV viewership is down, foreign visitor numbers have decreased because of competition from races in Singapore, China and the Middle East and returns are not as big.The opinion of the sports minister is significant given the Malaysian race, like many others on the F1 calendar, is partially bankrolled by the government.His tweets were met with agreement on his feed, while some questioned why Malaysias F1 crowds continue to diminish while those at the neighboring Singapore Grand Prix are much higher.(Singapore is a) Night race in the city. Novelty. Nowhere else in the world. Even then ticket sales are down. Its a hot race during the afternoon vs Singapore night race in the heart of city w/ no restrictions on concert acts, Jamaluddin said. Cost of lighting up SIC prohibitive. We looked into it.The Sepang circuit will host Moto GP this weekend, and tickets sales for that event have consistently been much higher than for F1.Jamaluddin said Sepang should continue to host Moto GP and add other race series that do not have the huge hosting fees which Formula One commands.The Malaysian GP has been a permanent fixture on the F1 calendar since 1999 and was included in the provisional 2017 calendar issued last month. Adidas Superstar Offerte . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. Adidas Superstar Scontate .35 million, one-year contract that avoided salary arbitration. Plouffe batted .254 with 14 home runs and 52 RBIs in 477 at-bats last season, his second as a regular in the lineup. http://www.adidassuperstarscontate.it/ . The CFLs leading rusher kept adding to his gaudy numbers this season and scored the winning touchdown with just over two minutes to play. The New Westminster, B.C., native plowed three yards into the end zone for the last score of a heated, see-saw battle between the two teams with the best records in the CFL. Adidas Superstar Saldi . Andreas Johnson had a goal and two assists while Jacob de la Rose also scored for Sweden (2-0-0). Esa Lindell and Rasmus Ristolainen replied for Finland (1-1-0) Lindell opened the scoring for Finland just 41 seconds into the game, but the hosts quickly regained their composure and tied the score less than four minutes later on Wennbergs first of the game. Adidas Superstar Uomo Scontate .Y. - General manager Billy King says the Brooklyn Nets are looking to add a big man and confirmed the team worked out centre Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed. TRUSSVILLE, Ala. -- Deacon Jones doesnt do orange.Jones might be the grandfather of Auburn kicker Daniel Carlson, but his allegiance has always been to the University of Alabama. He played baseball there before a rotator cuff injury cut his career short. His wife, Juanita Jones, was a cheerleader at Alabama. All three of their children graduated from there, and two of the three went on to marry Alabama people.Thats as red and white as you can get, Deacon said.Its no different when you walk in Deacons office at his home just outside Birmingham. The walls are covered with framed pictures and sports memorabilia. Theres the picture he took with Nick Saban. Theres another one of the pitching staff Deacon was a member of while at Alabama. Theres also a picture of his daughter, Jodie Carlson, posing with Bear Bryant. Jodie, Daniels mother, worked in the Alabama recruiting department when Bryant was the football coach.But the item Deacon is most proud of and the one you see when you first walk in the room -- partly because it sticks out like a sore thumb -- is an Auburn No. 38 jersey hanging on the wall.Things work out, I really think, like theyre supposed to, Deacon said. I accept things as they happen. Ive seen some things happen that I didnt understand at the time, but I look back later on and said, That was the best thing that happened.His grandson going to Auburn is one of those instances.As the son of a man who played tennis for Alabama and a woman who worked for Bear Bryant, Daniel Carlson had no choice growing up. He was going to bleed crimson. His dog was even named Bama.Though the family lived in Colorado, they still cheered for Alabama every Saturday and would typically make the trip to Tuscaloosa for a game every year. It was an opportunity for Daniels parents to show him around the campus and take him by the tennis complex or the sorority where his mother used to live.I just remember how big the stadium was, Daniel said. I was a little kid and we rarely got to go, so it was always impressive.When the time came to pick a school, Alabama wasnt an option.Deacon still remembers when Daniel, who was in high school at the time, got the call from an Alabama staff member telling him that Saban wanted to meet with him. Grandfather and grandson were driving back from Auburn, and Daniel was flying out to Colorado the next day. They agreed to drive down to Tuscaloosa in the morning and listen to what Saban had to say.When they arrived, they went to Bryant-Denny Stadium, where there was a camp going on for younger kids. Saban walked by them and, without breaking stride, said, Follow me. So they followed Saban into a room where he laid out the plan, explaining academics, football and everything in between. Then he told Daniel he wouldnt sign a kicker that he hasnt seen kick and talked about arranging a way to see him kick. The meeting itself took no more than 10 minutes.He stood up, shook Daniels hand. He turned around, said, Deacon, Ill see you later, and he was gone, Deacon said. So we got in the car and I took him back home. It was that quick.That was the last time Daniel would talk to Saban until this past summer, four years later, when he came to support his little brother, Anders, at Alabamas kicking camp. When Deacon, Daniel, Anders and the boys uncle walked into Sabans office after the camp was over, Saban looked at Daniel and said, I know who you are.Saban might not have remembered their meeting from four years ago, but its hard to forget somebody who had made seven field goals against him the past two seasons. Carlson has kept making kicks, hitting on 22 of 25 this season and becoming a finalist for the Lou Groza Award -- given to the nations top kicker -- for the second consecutive year.Jodie Carlson can do orange now. She was the only one in the family wearing orange when the family was together in the grandparents house this week.dddddddddddd When it came time to take a family picture, she wore the Auburn scarf a relative had made for her.Shes even planning to wear orange when Auburn plays at Alabama on Saturday.I havent bought anything but orange-and-blue stuff since Daniel signed, Jodie said. Im definitely all in the Auburn family.This is the same woman who bailed on a date in college because she was so upset about Alabama losing a football game. She later met her husband on a blind date at a different Alabama football game in Birmingham.The only reason he went was because he didnt have a ticket, and I had two, she joked.Jodies allegiance to the Tide came from her dad, though, and Deacon wasnt as thrilled when Daniel first committed to Auburn. He and his wife called Daniel that day to give him a hard time about his college choice and even coined the nickname Turncoat for their grandson.That started with me, Deacon said. Daniel said he was going to Auburn, so next time I talked to him, he said, Now, Bubba, youre going to come to some of my games, arent you? I said, Turncoat, I dont do Auburn. Ill do some out-of-town games, but I dont do Auburn. Ive taken you out of the will and from now on, youll be known as Turncoat.Deacon might have been kidding about the will, but when he said he didnt do Auburn, he was serious. From 2013 to 2015, he never went to a single one of Daniels games at Auburn. Hed go see Daniel play at Mississippi State or at LSU -- he wore an Alabama shirt to Daniels game at Mississippi State -- but he wouldnt step foot on Auburns campus.That changed earlier this month when Deacon made the trip to Auburn and watched his grandson make three field goals in a 23-16 win over Vanderbilt.He even wore like a pink-orange-colored shirt, Jodie said.It was a salmon shirt, Deacon corrected her. Thats as close to orange as I get.Deacon, Juanita, Jodie, Anders and the rest of the family will be in Tuscaloosa on Saturday to watch Daniel play. Theres no telling what color shirt each of them will be wearing or even which team they will be rooting for. Its family, but theres also a lot on the line for No. 1 Alabama. Theyd love to see the Tide win another national championship this year.Were conflicted, Juanita said. We love that little fella.Before you assume anything, the same thing happened two years ago. It was Daniels first Iron Bowl as Auburns starting kicker, and Alabama was ranked No. 1 in the country, vying for a spot in the inaugural College Football Playoff. Two days before the game, Daniel left after practice and drove up to his grandparents house to spend Thanksgiving with his family. It was the last time hed see any of them until Saturday after the game.I remember the last thing Grandpa said was, Hey, I hope you kick like four or five field goals and do great, and you still lose, Daniel said. And sure enough, thats what happened.Daniel made five field goals, including four in the first half, but Alabama rallied in the second half and won the game 55-44.He called me that night after the game, Daniel said. He was really happy. Of course, he was bummed I lost. But at the same time, its really funny that it actually happened. I think thats almost the ideal scenario for him.What about this year? What would happen if Daniel had a chance to kick a game-winning field goal at the end of the Iron Bowl to spoil the Tides perfect season?I think Id like for him to make it, Deacon said.Deacon might not wear orange. He might have waited until this year to go see Daniel play a game at Jordan-Hare Stadium. But jokes and nicknames aside, nothing is more important than family.Its always been in good fun and in good humor, Jodie said. Our family love is much stronger than any sport. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

MJL456  
MJL456
ABCshowteam-FanDeluxe

nts Monday are part of the broad
waited nearly four hours from the 7:05 sche

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz