Her best finish this year was a fourth-place effo

#1 von MJL456 , 15.02.2019 15:10

INDIANAPOLIS -- The Indianapolis Colts talk incessantly about protecting their biggest investment.Andrew Luck is still getting hit far too often.Five games into his fifth season, Luck already has been sacked a league-high 20 times, knocked down 41 other times and finds himself on a dubious franchise-record pace -- if he can stay healthy for 16 games.Weve got to be better, coach Chuck Pagano said Monday. You never want to give up sacks, obviously. Weve got to get it corrected. But there is improvement and there will continue to be improvement.Right now, its hard to see.The Bears (1-4) entered Sunday with six sacks in four weeks and nearly doubled that total with five sacks in the Colts 29-23 victory .At this rate, Luck will go down 64 times. If that happens, it would be the fourth-highest single-season total in league history behind only David Carr (76 in 2002 and 68 in 2005) and Randall Cunningham (72 in 1986).Indys franchise record for sacks allowed (62) came in 1997 with the totals split among three players -- Jim Harbaugh, Paul Justin and Kelly Holcomb.The real concerns emerged last season when Luck missed nine games with an assortment of injuries and the Colts needed five quarterbacks, including Luck to finish the season.Indy actually finished in the middle of the league with 37 sacks allowed, but the injuries were enough to send the offensive line overhaul into overdrive .Team owner Jim Irsay called it the top offseason priority. General manager Ryan Grigson used half of his eight draft picks on linemen. Pagano hired former Miami Dolphins coach Joe Philbin to fix the offensive line, and the expectation was that things would improve.So far, they havent and theres plenty of blame to spread around.Rookie right tackle Joe Haeg allowed three sacks Sunday. Second-year right guard Denzelle Good allowed two more. Luck bobbled two snaps from rookie center Ryan Kelly, and the previous week against Jacksonville, it was veteran left tackle Anthony Castonzo who struggled.The linemen arent exclusively to blame.Indys coaching staff has spent countless hours working on Lucks footwork, his ability to get rid of the ball quicker and throwing the ball away more frequently. But there are still times he holds the ball too long, and it has produced mixed results.Andrew created a lot of (the downfield throws) by extending plays and thats something obviously he can do, Pagano said.When things arent there initially, we count on him to do that and we count on the receivers. We made some huge, huge things happen on extended plays.The problem is he also goes down on some extended plays, and Luck isnt about to blame that on the guys trying to keep him upright.I thought our guys up front battled their butts off all day, Luck said Sunday. By no means was it perfect. By no means was I perfect. Shoot, I feel like the delay of the game at the end, you feel like youre trying to lose the game.So can the Colts find a fix this season?Pagano insists that they will continue looking to upgrade the roster, continue coaching those already in town and continue working to eliminate the ugly numbers and even uglier images of Luck taking all those hits.Its obviously a big concern for all of us, Pagano said. You never want to get your quarterback hit and sacked and all those types of things.Game notes Cornerback Darius Butler was diagnosed with his third injury this season -- a fractured finger that will require surgery. Pagano said they would put a plate in the hand and did not provide a timetable for Butlers return. Butler missed the season opener with an ankle injury and the second and the third and fourth games with a hamstring injury. ... Starting cornerback Patrick Robinson is listed as day to day with groin and knee injuries. ... Pagano said inside linebacker Josh McNary (stinger) might be able to play Sunday at Houston (3-2).---Online:AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL coverage on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL http://www.authenticfootballshopbears.com/c-73-bears-markus-wheaton-jersey.aspx . Takahashi, who had a 10-point lead after the short program, received 268.31 points after the free skate to finish 15 points ahead of second-place Nobunari Oda. Richard Dent Jersey .Y. - Free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury, fresh off winning the World Series with Boston, reached agreement with the rival New York Yankees on a seven-year contract worth about $153 million, a person familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday night. http://www.authenticfootballshopbears.com/c-28-bears-christian-jones-jersey.aspx . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. Jerrell Freeman Jersey . Howard Ganz, an MLB lawyer, said in a letter to U.S. District Judge Edgardo Ramos that Rodriguezs claims do not come "remotely close" to what is needed to overturn an arbitration decision in federal court. Tom Compton Jersey . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. The LPGA kicks off its fall Asian swing this week with a stop at Reignwood Pine Valley Golf Club in Beijing for the Reignwood LPGA Classic.The limited-field, no-cut event features 81 players, including 15 competitors from the CLPGA.Miriam Lee of South Korea won this event as a rookie in 2014, the last time it was played. Shanshan Feng won the inaugural Classic in 2013, shooting a 26-under par 266 for the 72 holes. Both players are part of this weeks field, which also includes two of 2016s major champions: KPMG Womens PGA champion Brooke Henderson of Canada and RICOH Womens British Open winner Ariya Jutanugarn of Thailand.Lees victory in this event was one of two she recorded in her rookie season. Although she hasnt won since, shes recorded four top-four finishes this season, including back-to-back runner-up efforts.She lost a three-way playoff to Lydia Ko and Jutanugarn at the Marathon Classic in Canada before placing second to Jutanugarn at the Womens British Open.Lee said her game is in a good place at the moment.I was able to take a really good rest last week, she said. I think Im in a good position to gain really good results this tournament.Feng, ranked 14th in the world, is the first golfer from China to find success on thhe LPGA Tour.dddddddddddd Her resume includes four victories, including the 2012 Wegmans LPGA Championship.Feng hasnt won since 2014 but is a model of consistency, recording 20 top-10 finishes including two second-place efforts. Her best finish this year was a fourth-place effort at the recent Evian Championship.Im actually the guinea pig for Chinese golf, she said. Before me nobody has tried it, so I was the first one to really get on the tour and experience all kinds of different things.You know, Im the guinea pig that tried to find out a path maybe from China to international (golf) so the people behind me can actually follow me and they dont need to get into the troubles that they dont need to.Jutanugarn, who has won five times this season and is ranked second in the world, played much of the season without a driver in her bag, but shes planning on carrying one this week, that is, if the weather will cooperate.I try to bring my driver this week, she said. Depends on the wind also because Im not very likely to hit driver when its windy. So hope there is no wind.The par-73 course plays 6,596 yards. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

MJL456  
MJL456
ABCshowteam-FanDeluxe

and an announced sellout crowd of 18,910 watch
from a lab suspended multiple times over the pr

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz