Brad, and Jon welcome you to the podcast formerly known

#1 von douhua2233 , 28.01.2019 02:49

Brian Youth Luke Kuechly Jersey , Brad, and Jon welcome you to the podcast formerly known as 4th and Short, now known as Keep Sounding. After running through the logistics of the new show, which you can now find on all your favorite podcast platforms, we talk about the Panthers’ Week 2 victory over the Bengals. We talk about Efe Obada’s huge game and if it’s an indication of future stardom or just a flash in the pan. I share a minor quibble with the defense’s success on Sunday as it relates to the team moving forward, while Brad rants about the safety problem. We of course talk about Chrisitian McCaffrey’s huge day on the ground and Cam Newton’s efficient day through the air. We discuss the sustainability of the new Norv Turner offense before Brian ends it with some sage words of wisdom. (We tried a new recording software http://www.authenticscarolinapanthers.com/cheap-graham-gano-jersey , and there appear to be some minor glitches in the mixing. We apologize.)Download the show by clicking here.Now on Apple Podcasts and Google Podcasts. Click those links and subscribe!Panthers vs Giants fantasy football start/sit advice I bucket my advice using tiers. There is the ‘Must Start’ which either (1) an elite player you drafted early that you play every week or (2) a player with a match-up to juicy to pass by. In some cases you may have an even better option to play so in that case adjust appropriately.The second tier is players you drafted high but may not have great match-ups and you got nothing better on the bench or via waiver. I then list the players you should not start that you might consider at some point this season. I’ll then cap it with any potential sleepers in this match-up.So let’s get to it.Must StartWR Odell Beckham, QB Cam Newton, RB Saquon Barkley, RB Christian McCaffreyThese should be pretty safe starts all around. I would love to say Barkley will disappoint against the Panthers run defense but his ability to hit a crease and take it a distance is something we’ve seen other running backs do already this season. Start if you have toQB Eli Manning, Panthers defense, K Graham GanoIf the Panthers can contain Barkley then they have a chance to create turnovers and keep the score down. Do not startRB C.J. Anderson Michael Palardy Jersey , WR Devin Funchess, TE Ian Thomas, WR Curtis Samuel, WR Torrey Smith, WR Jarius WrightFunchess draws Janoris Jenkins who kept Saints WR Michael Thomas in check. I like Samuel’s potential but I have to see at least one game where he gets more than five targets before I spend a roster spot on him. In general Panthers wide receivers are too inconsistent to start in fantasy on a regular basis. Instead you should look for a good match-up.Sleeper picksWR Sterling Sheppard, WR DJ Moore Authentic Cam Newton Jersey , TE Rhett EllisonThe slot receiver will play a key role in both offenses, hence the Sheppard and Moore recommendations. This is provided those snaps don’t go to recently returned Curtis Samuel.Bonus helpHead to head match-up analysisSo in one of the my leagues I have both Matt Ryan and Cam Newton. I’m a little torn between who to start given how hot Ryan has been, which is the direction I am leaning. I also understand how well Newton plays at home. So I turned to a match-up analyzer. Here’s what it says.That is a solid lean to Newton you would say in layman's terms. In statistical terms it is ‘significant’. I’m putting Newton in and we will see next week is the collective experts know anything.Keep Pounding!

douhua2233  
douhua2233
ABCshowteam-ÜberFan

Josh Allen has the big arm. He has the size
The Miami Dolphins announced on Wednesday

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz