e goes out before a mind even

#1 von MJL456 , 26.01.2019 11:21

BLOOMINGTON, Ind. -- Indiana coach Tom Crean doesnt have a timetable for OG Anunobys return from a sprained ankle.For now, the 13th-ranked Hoosiers are going to have to step up and even overcompensate on some nights to make up for the absence of one of their biggest playmakers. On Friday night, it was Juwan Morgan who answered the call.Juwan rebounded for two tonight, Crean said. He came out and brought it. When you take OG (Anunoby) out of the lineup, you take so much athleticism, versatility, you take shooting, take the rebounding, the defense out. I thought our guys tried to do a really good job of making up for that. And Juwan did even more there.Morgan scored a career-high 18 points on 8-for-8 shooting and finished with 10 rebounds, DeRon Davis scored 14 points and Indiana rolled to an 83-60 victory over SIU-Edwardsville.The Hoosiers didnt start the game firing on all cylinders. Indiana (6-1) didnt make its first basket until 16:12 remaining in the first half, missing its first eight attempts. Trailing 4-0, the Hoosiers shook off the slow start when Zach McRoberts hit a 3-pointer from the corner that ignited Indiana. The Hoosiers would finish the final 15 minutes of the half outscoring SIU-Edwardsville 40-17.Led by Morgan, the Hoosiers efforts on the glass eliminated opportunities for SIU-Edwardsville (4-4) to score second chance points. Indiana grabbed 30 defensive rebounds. Indianas 15 offensive rebounds led to the Hoosiers outscoring the Cougars 17-5 in second-chance points. But the Hoosiers second chance points opportunities were non-existent if Morgan was shooting the ball. The sophomore didnt miss all night, making each of his eight shot attempts and the only 3-pointer he attempted.I feel like Im scratching the surface, Morgan said. I think just mentally Ive been thinking too much about shooting, things like that. My teammates look to give me the ball. And I look to have big games. But it was just a good night for us as a team.Indiana molded the rest of the basketball game around an aggressive rebounding effort, ball movement and its depth. The Hoosiers dominated the glass, outrebounding the Cougars 45-31. Indianas offense revolved around ball movement, as 15 of Indianas 28 field goals came by way of an assist with nine Hoosiers recording at least one assist.And the Hoosiers bench outscored SIU-Edwardsvilles 34-12.Burak Eslik finished with 18 points for SIU-Edwardsville. SIU-Edwardsville coach Jon Harris was familiar with Crean having played for and coached with Crean while he was at Marquette. Harris called Friday nights loss, where the Hoosiers led by as many as 33 points, disappointing.Theres a reason why they are ranked No. 13 in America, Harris said. (Indiana is) a great team. I really think theyre a high level offensive team. We let them get going and that was the difference and the separation early (in the game).BIG PICTURE: Anunoby watched the Hoosiers victory from the bench, where he sat in a walking boot. He used crutches when he entered and exited the court from the locker room. He sprained his right ankle during the Hoosiers 76-67 win over No. 3 North Carolina on Wednesday. On Friday night, Crean told reporters he does not believe the ankle sprain is a long-term injury that could keep Anunoby out well into Indianas conference schedule, despite not having a definitive timetable on Anunobys return.POLL IMPLICATIONS: After a thrilling victory over No. 3 North Carolina on Wednesday night, Indiana will have two weeks before it plays a ranked opponent, when Indiana takes on No. 18 Butler at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis.UP NEXT:SIU-Edwardsville hosts Stetson on Wednesday.Indiana hosts Southeast Missouri State on Sunday.---More AP college basketball: www.collegebasketball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25. LeRaven Clark Jersey . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. Marlon Mack Jersey . Tests earlier this week revealed a Grade 2 left hamstring strain for Sabathia, who was hurt in last Fridays start against San Francisco. Its an injury that will require about eight weeks to heal. He finished a disappointing campaign just 14-13 with a career-worst 4. http://www.coltsfansshop.com/Colts-Rigoberto-Sanchez-Draft-Jersey/ . Pence singled in the winning run with no outs in the ninth inning to give the Giants a 7-6 victory over the San Diego Padres on Sunday. Eric Ebron Jersey . -- Arizona raced out to a big lead and did not back off, hitting the accelerator instead. Jacoby Brissett Jersey . The Canadian squad, skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, got on the board first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends. SAN JOSE, Calif. -- She knows she is constantly described as the rare sure thing in a sport that doesnt usually allow sure things. But after her last workout before the U.S. Olympic womens gymnastics trials begin Friday, Simone Biles wasnt willing to let anyone tell her shes a lock to win this two-day meet or to get to the Rio Summer Olympics. It doesnt matter to her that she has won three consecutive world all-around titles, or that she beat her nearest American rival by 3.9 points at the U.S. national championships two weeks ago.Biles instead smiled Thursday and told a story about a recent dream she had about finally arriving at this, her first Olympic trials.I cried before the start of every single event, Biles said with a laugh. That was my dream. Hopefully that doesnt really happen to me tomorrow.It almost certainly wont.But Biles knows it cant.Biles is only 19, but she is fully aware that as preposterously great as her last three years have been, the Olympics are the only place where she can truly cement her place in history and in the public imagination.If Biles does not go on to dominate as expected and win gold medals next month in Rio -- as many as five golds are possible for her -- it wont matter that she is already closing in on passing three-time Olympian Svetlana Khorkina as the most decorated female gymnast ever, or that longtime gymnastics observers say Biles has already eclipsed two-time Olympian Nadia Comaneci in the discussion about the greatest female gymnast of all time.Comaneci was the sports standard of perfection -- until the 4-foot-9 Biles came along displaying more power and greater degree of difficulty than Comaneci did at the 1976 and 80 Games.I do think of history and [gymnasts who came before] because they all paved the way for us, Biles said, sitting in a directors chair setup at a team press conference after Thursdays workout. If it hadnt been for them, we wouldnt be here doing such strong gymnastics. Were just trying to carry the legacy on.Biles, with the exception of the rare anxiety dream, seems to have found a few ways to chop the pressure bearing down on her into manageable pieces.When asked again and again Thursday about being a prohibitive favorite here, Biles shrugged and said, Its just labels. What does it do for me if I walk around here saying, Im the favorite?Told that her journey toward Olympic fame is a Hollywood story -- shes risen to greatness after being adopted at age 5 by her paternal grandparents because her estranged mom struggled with drugs and alcohol use -- Biles amiably pushed back a little again and said, Well, they [outsiders] turn it that way, but I honestly thought everyone was adopted until I spoke up. People would say to me, Youre adopted? And I would say, Arent you?Biles smiled. And everyone laughed.America has the best womens gymnastics team in the wworld, yet Biles could probably fall twice in the four events -- balance beam, floor, vault and uneven bars -- and still win these trials.ddddddddddddThe difficulty and amplitude she packs into her routines is that much higher than anyone elses. Anywhere.Even for a gymnast, she has freakish strength and an amazing ability to pick up new skills. Aimee Boorman, Biles Houston-based coach since Biles was in elementary school, often says Biles has the uncanny ability to know exactly where she is in midair, even when practicing tricks that other gymnasts are afraid to try because they fear gravely injuring themselves. Plenty of heart-to-hearts with Boorman over the years, along with seeing a sports psychologist beginning in 2013, has also helped convince Biles that she doesnt need to listen to conventional thinking or other peoples expectations for her once shes at a competition.Other people do enough thinking for me, she said Thursday with a smile.Gymnasts are all better when they dont think and just do what theyve trained to do, national team coordinator Martha Karolyi agreed with a laugh.And so Biles bounces along, doing things her way. She had a lot of fun throwing out the first pitch at a Houston Astros game on Tuesday by doing a handspring off the mound and then coming up throwing. Team veteran Aly Raisman said here Thursday that she had to move to a different room at the U.S. teams training center, farther away from Biles and Gabby Douglas room, because Biles and Douglas were often laughing so loudly Raisman couldnt sleep. And I can fall asleep sitting right here if I just shut my eyes, Raisman said with a laugh.These Olympic trials are expected to be yet another coronation for Biles. She is expected to be the breakout American star of the Rio Games, along with Katie Ledecky, U.S. swimmings female successor to Michael Phelps. Again, its not something Biles is eager to linger on.But what can you do? she sighs. If I walk around here saying Im the favorite, how does that help me? Nothing is set in stone until its set in stone.Biles did concede once Thursday that she does perform better when she goes out before a mind event, such as the 4-inch-wide balance beam, and tells herself Im the bomb before she begins, instead of dwelling on what might go wrong.Were all a little nervous and jittery right now [about making the Rio team], Biles said, so we all try not to talk about it because its such a touchy subject.We just try to live in the moment.At the moment, Biles is the best gymnast in the world. She might just be the strongest-willed gymnast, too. She actually has convinced herself that shes not a Sure Thing at these Olympic trials or in Rio.Shes had far less luck convincing anyone else. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

MJL456  
MJL456
ABCshowteam-FanDeluxe

He said when La Stella returns
rinch stayed on the sideline during a

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz