d dive back into Xbox or college football

#1 von riluowanying123 , 21.01.2019 12:58

NEW YORK -- The last-place Atlanta Braves burst out of the dugout and celebrated as though they were a team in the pennant race, too.Hard to blame them after the thrilling way this one ended.In an electrifying finish to a pressure-packed game for the New York Mets, center fielder Ender Inciarte robbed Yoenis Cespedes of a three-run homer for the final out of Atlantas 4-3 victory Wednesday night.Guys were flying over the railing, Braves interim manager Brian Snitker said. It just erupted. I dont think you could have won the World Series and had a bigger explosion than that right there.With two runners on in the bottom of the ninth inning, Cespedes launched a drive to deep right-center. Inciarte raced a long way to the wall and timed his jump perfectly, catching the ball just above the orange line atop the fence to save the Braves.Probably the best catch Ive ever made, he said. I thought that ball was gone right (off) the bat. But it was the last play of the game. I was just giving everything Ive got.Inciarte broke a tie with his RBI groundout in the ninth, and the feisty Braves rallied from a three-run deficit for their fifth straight victory. They completed their second consecutive three-game sweep at Citi Field, including one in June.This is a playoff atmosphere right now, and were playing like were in the playoffs, Inciarte said. We know were not going to make it this year, but we are building up for what the future is coming for us.Once he corralled Cespedes bid for a game-winning homer, Inciarte held up his glove in excitement. He kissed the ball as he was jogging toward the infield to greet teammates, while Cespedes turned and walked slowly off the field.Some fans in the stunned crowd of 32,187 at Citi Field still had their hands on their heads as they filed up the aisles toward the exits.Probably the best catch I have ever seen in a high-pressure situation, Braves first baseman Freddie Freeman said. I still cant wrap my mind around that, how he did that. Just incredible.New York remained tied with San Francisco and St. Louis for the two NL wild cards.At his locker, a disappointed Cespedes would answer only one question from reporters.I knew I hit the ball well, he said through a translator. I knew there was a good chance it was going to make it out, but he made a better play.Bartolo Colon and Jeurys Familia (3-4) failed to protect a 3-0 lead for the Mets. An error by normally sure-handed first baseman James Loney helped Atlanta tie the game with an unearned run in the eighth.Ian Krol (2-0) struck out pinch-hitter Kevin Plawecki with the bases loaded to end the eighth -- moments after Cespedes nearly put New York ahead. His high fly to deep left field was knocked down by a leaping Matt Kemp at the top of the fence, with the ball glancing off Kemps glove and dropping to the ground for a double.Jim Johnson got three outs for his 17th save, and Atlanta won the season series 10-9.Asdrubal Cabrera and Rene Rivera homered to help the Mets build their 3-0 lead. Colon carried a three-hit shutout into the seventh before ex-Met Anthony Recker started Atlantas comeback with a two-run homer.Seeking a five-out save from his All-Star closer, Mets manager Terry Collins turned to Familia with two runners on. But the Braves surprised New York with a double steal on Familias second pitch, and Kemp made it 3-all with a sacrifice fly.Atlanta rookie Ryan Weber was down 2-0 after eight pitches in his second major league start this season. He issued a leadoff walk to Jose Reyes before Cabrera went deep.WHAT ARE YOU DOING OVER THERE?In a funny scene, a confused Recker paused his trot between second and third and held out his hand, unsure why teammate Nick Markakis had stopped at third. Markakis apparently didnt realize the ball cleared the fence on the fly at first. Finally, both players crossed the plate and Recker patted Markakis on the helmet.FABULOUS FREDDIEFreeman extended his hitting streak to 25 games and has reached base safely in 41 straight, both career bests and the longest active strings in the majors. The on-base streak is the longest for a Braves player since Chipper Jones also had a 41-game run in 2008. Freeman went 7 for 13 in the series and batted .486 (18 for 37) in 10 games at Citi Field this year.TRAINERS ROOMBraves: RHP Mike Foltynewicz threw about 25 fastballs in a bullpen session and said he felt normal. As long as that continues, he plans to mix in all his pitches during a longer bullpen Friday and hopes to make at least one more start this season. Foltynewicz has been sidelined since getting hit on the left calf by a line drive Sept. 12.UP NEXTBraves RHP Josh Collmenter (2-0, 4.61 ERA) starts Thursday night in the opener of a four-game series at Miami. Cheap Air Max 90 China . The quest begins with what is supposed to be an easy one, although Germany has traditionally been a stubborn opponent to Canadian teams at international tournaments. Grey Air Max 2018 Online . LOUIS -- The New Orleans Saints looked like a team playing out the string. http://www.airmax90china.com/ . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. Discount Air Max 90 2018 . All of the scoring came in the final 20:04. Lucic scored on a power play at 15:46 of the third period, when he tipped a shot over Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen for a 3-1 lead. Buy Air Max 90 Shoes . On Tuesday, Ottawa placed forward Cory Conacher and defenceman Joe Corvo on waivers as trade rumours swirl around the Senators. I think we can all agree: Its been a long week. A long month. A long year.Obfuscation. Name-calling. Divisiveness. Anger.Wait: Im talking about the sidelines of your kids sports events. What are you thinking of?My favorite campaign ad of the year reflects a sentiment that I think we can all get behind:Dare to chill.Kudos to the Colorado chapter of the Positive Coaching Alliance for producing a pithy, hilarious and -- yes -- personally resonant spot that cuts to the heart of youth sports today.All parents have been there in some form or another: You openly gripe about the reffing. (Or worse: Other kids!) You shout out instructions to your kid on the court from the bleachers. (Or worse: Other kids!) You undermine the coach with chatter on the ride home that focuses on playing time or stats or strategies. (Or worse: Other kids!)What makes Dare to Chill (or, if youre on social media, #DareToChill) so poignant is that it indeed feels like a dare to suppress your well-intentioned (if inappropriate) inclinations to externalize your anxieties about your kids, your hopes and dreams or maybe even your view of the state of the world, in the form of unconstructive weekend chirping from the bleachers or sidelines.The easy thing to do is to give in to your impulse to shout out anything beyond Great effort! or Wow, do I love to watch you play! Your hard-earned high school varsity letter or extensive hours logged watching pros play on TV in whatever-sport-your-young-kid-now-plays totally qqualifies you as an expert -- I encourage you to volunteer to coach a rec-league team made up of kids from your local grade-school or neighborhood!But if youre not the coach, the best thing you can do for your kid is just .dddddddddddd.. to chill.Here is your challenge for the next two weeks, and it dovetails nicely with the zeitgeisty Mannequin Challenge that everyones obsessing over right now:Pick one of your kids games this weekend and do your best mannequin impression: Sit quietly. No yelling. No physical histrionics. Oh, sure, you can clap and cheer. You can shout Good hustle! or Way to work hard! But otherwise? Ignore every impulse you have to say anything else, from the moment your kid starts to collect gear from the closet to the car ride over to the field/gym to the warm-ups to the game itself to after the game (be sure they thank the coach and refs!) to the ride home. Say nothing except So fun to watch you play!If the kid wants to obsess over the outcome without your prompting, fine. You dont need to pile on. If -- more likely -- they want to leave it behind and dive back into Xbox or college football or whatever: Fine. Let it go. Dare to chill. See what happens next.Dan Shanoff writes about parenting for espnW. You can connect with him on Twitter at @danshanoff or follow his own struggles with chilling out on Instagram at @danshanoff. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123
ABCshowteam-Groupie

Vaio and Romero got into a shoving match with se
aylor Barthelette caught a 23-yard pass from

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz