rom Lorenzo Dillard. Prince Foster an

#1 von riluowanying123 , 16.01.2019 12:41

SPRINGFIELD, Pa. -- South Koreas Eun Jeong Seong and Italys Virginia Elena Carta advanced to the all-international U.S. Womens Amateur semifinals Friday, keeping alive their bids for rare season sweeps.The 16-year-old Seong is trying to become the first player to win the event and U.S. Girls Junior in the same season. The 19-year-old Carta -- the oldest of the final four -- is attempting to become the second player to win the tournament and NCAA individual title in the same year.The tournament will have the first all-international championship match since 1910, with 15-year-old Yuka Saso of the Philippines and 18-year-old Mathilda Cappeliez of France also advancing.Seong beat 17-year-old Andrea Lee of Hermosa Beach, California, with a par on the 18th hole in a rematch of Seongs final victory over her friend last month in the U.S. Girls Junior in New Jersey.Yeah, maybe almost every breakfast and lunch with Andrea, were kidding around, Seong said. But in the match, were very serious.Seong will face Cappeliez, a 19-hole winner over Australias Hannah Green.Carta beat Puerto Ricos Maria Torres 3 and 1, and Saso outlasted Japans 17-year-old Nasa Hataoka 1 up.Carta won the NCAA individual title in May as a Duke freshman. Shes trying to join Vicki Goetze (1992) as the only players to win the Amateur and NCAA in the same year, and the sixth to win both titles. Carta also is trying to become the second Italian winner, following Silvia Cavalleri in 1997.She overcame a five-hole deficit against Torres, winning five consecutive holes.I dont know why last night I was feeling super nervous, and as I woke up this morning, it was the same thing, Carta said. It was kind of tough. This is why after winning I cried, because all of my emotions kind of went away. I was excited, but it was super, super tough.Cappeliez also rallied, overcoming a three-hole deficit against Green. Green had a chance to win on the 18th, but lipped out a mid-range putt, and Cappeliez won with a par on the 19thI thought I was done, Cappeliez said. I didnt putt well today. ... Even though my putting was not here, my long game was pretty good. This year, I didnt play a lot of tournaments because I had school and graduation, so Im just enjoying myself.Saso closed out Hataoka with a par on 18.I feel really great, Saso said. Im thankful and Im looking forward to the next couple days.Hannah OSullivan, the Chandler, Arizona, teen who won last year in Portland, Oregon, skipped her title defense. She played last week in the Womens British Open. Cheap Air Max 95 . -- Jonathan Drouin gave Halifax the boost it needed to edge host Sherbrooke Phoenix 3-2 in a shootout in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Cheap Nike Air Max 90 . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. http://www.airmaxshoescheaponline.com/ . Bjorn, who had a 36-hole total of 8-under 134, made a testing six-foot putt to save par on the 16th and a birdie on the 17th before bogeying the final hole after a misjudged approach shot. American Kevin Streelman was in second place after shooting a 69. Max 95 Sale China . -- Its been a long road back for Sean Bergenheim. Cheap Air Max 2018 Shoes . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. HOUSTON -- Damyean Dotson scored 20 points and Houston needed a second-half rally to put away Division II Angelo State, 84-72 on Wednesday night.The Rams did not trail in the first half and built a 39-32 advantage at halftime, leading by as many as 12 points.Danrad Knowles gave Houston the lead with a pair of free throws less than two minutes into the second half and the Cougars never trailed again.Rob Gray Jr. finished with 15 points andd Galen Robinson added 11 for Houston, which shot 50 percent from the floor (25 of 50) and equally well from distance (8 of 16).dddddddddddd The Cougars (2-0) were 26 of 37 from the free-throw line.Angelo State got 18 points from Lorenzo Dillard. Prince Foster and Quay King added 14 and 13 points, respectively. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123
ABCshowteam-Groupie

azed at what hes done. "Its like hes playing slow-pi
ng reconstructive right elbow surrgery in April 20

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz