owing ourselves to get caught by being too

#1 von riluowanying123 , 11.01.2019 16:15

CORTLAND, N.Y. -- Geno Smith threw one interception, and then another. And then, two more. It wasnt a good performance by the New York Jets rookie quarterback. At all. "It was brutal," coach Rex Ryan said flatly on Wednesday. "That was Genos worst day." Smith, competing with Mark Sanchez for the starting job, was intercepted four times, including three in 11-on-11 team drills. He is still dealing with a sprained right ankle, that he has looked less hobbled by in practice the last few days. But Ryan said it is clearly affecting his performance, as well as his fundamentals and being late on some throws. "Obviously, the ankle is part of it, but way too many picks," Ryan said. "He did not look comfortable today. Obviously, he has to come back from it, and he will come back from it. But it was a bad day." "Guys have bad days, but this was a really bad day." It was also an unseasonably cold day in Cortland -- the temperature at the start of practice was a mere 52 degrees with occasional rain. "It was a beautiful December day today," Ryan quipped. "That, without question, had to be the coldest training camp day Ive ever been a part of. Thats about 30 years. "Man, that was chilly. Almost as chilly as the offensive performance today." And that included Smiths performance. The second-round pick, however, insisted the ankle has not been a factor. "I havent really been trying to use it as an excuse," he said. "Ive been going out there and giving it my all, and I think Ive done a good job of just pushing through this week." Ryan agreed that Smith hasnt been using the injury an excuse for his performances lately, but added that its "bravado" by the quarterback saying its not affecting him. "Guys, you see it out there," Ryan said. "Hes not able to move like he normally does. Hes not able to drive the ball like he normally does with his velocity. That doesnt mean he still cant get out there. Hes competing. Hes been out there every day. "But is he 100 per cent? I would say that hes not 100 per cent." The Jets have still not decided on a starter for the teams preseason game Saturday night against Jacksonville, but Sanchez has outperformed Smith this week. When asked if he wants to start Saturday, Smith curiously said: "No comment." Ryan acknowledged that its a "possibility" Smith wont play against the Jaguars, but added that theres still plenty of time for the injury to heal. Smith, meanwhile, remained positive about his camp so far -- as well as the injury. "The ankles feeling good," Smith said. "Its getting progressively better." Smith was injured in the teams preseason opener at Detroit last Friday night, but has not missed any practice time. He worked mostly with the first-team offence Wednesday, and appeared to move around the field with only a slight limp at times. With both quarterbacks facing the scout-team defences as the Jets prepare for Jacksonville, Smith was not sharp. He was intercepted by Rontez Miles on a pass that went off the hands of Ryan Spadola in 7-on-7 drills, and also picked off by Royce Adams, Jacquies Smith and Bret Lockett in 11-on-11 drills. "It was a bad day today," Ryan said. "Theres no other way to put it. It was a bad day. Was I disappointed he had the day he did today? Absolutely. These days happen, but you dont expect them to happen." When asked what happened on the interceptions, Smith got slightly testy. "I dont know," he said. "Youve got to watch the tape man, Im pretty sure you all got it. Just go ahead and watch it." Ryan indicated that he and his staff need to see more of both Smith and Sanchez before they consider who will win the competition and start in Week 1 against Tampa Bay. "Will it become more of a sense of urgency probably after this game? I would say so," Ryan said. "I thought this was going to be a real competition and it wouldnt be just solved after one week of a preseason game. I dont know that many are really decided after one preseason game. So I dont think its a surprise that theres not clarity at a number of positions." NOTES: RB-KR Joe McKnight (head injury) missed practice for a second straight day after needing to be carted off the field and needing oxygen Monday. He declined comment when approached by reporters. ... RB Chris Ivory was a full participant for the third straight practice, and appears on pace to make his Jets game debut Saturday. ... WR Clyde Gates (head injury) returned to practice after missing two days. NT Kenrick Ellis, P Robert Malone and LB Josh Mauga were all out with back issues. ... The Jets have one more practice at Cortland on Thursday, but it is closed to the public and there is no media availability. Cheap Air Max 95 . Jordan Lynch, the all-purpose Heisman Trophy finalist from Northern Illinois, failed to make it into that exclusive club. Cheap Blue Air Max . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. http://www.airmax2018sale.us/ . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. Youth Air Max Sale . After taking two big hits this week -- losing at home and dropping back-to-back games for the first time all season -- Indiana struck back by playing its most complete game of the year. Nike Air Max 2017 . 8 Kansas to a 64-63 win over Texas Tech on Tuesday night. The freshman from Vaughan, Ont. The opening month of the Premier League campaign was certainly a slog for Crystal Palace, but as the calendar flipped to September, so too have the Eagles fortunes.The south London outfit are aiming for their second consecutive league victory when they welcome Stoke City to Selhurst Park on Sunday.The Eagles (1-1-2) finally got things moving in the right direction with a 2-1 victory over new boys Middlesbrough last time. Christian Benteke opened the scoring for Palace, but it was quickly rebuffed through a goal by Daniel Ayala. The winning strike then came from Wilfried Zaha, who assisted on the opening score, in the 47th minute.Manager Alan Pardew was pleased with his sides performance.It was very similar to the other games that weve had in this division this year as it was so tight and the breaks went our way, he said. I was pleased with the first 20 minutes of each half and I felt that we controlled those periods. But then maybe because we hadnt won for a while we sat back towards the end of the first half.The manager also made mention of Bentekes first goal.I think its very important for a striker to get that first goal, Pardew said. And as soon as the cross came in you knew. ... I dont think any defender can defend against him in that position when hes coming on the baack of you like that.ddddddddddddMidfielder Joe Ledley echoed his managers thoughts on the victory.It was important to get three points after we have had a slow start but it is still early days, Ledley said.While Palace enter this contest riding a moderate level of confidence, Stoke City (0-1-3) are struggling mightily for form. The Potters find themselves at the foot of the table in the early goings.Stoke were off to a decent start with an opening draw against Middlesbrough, but their ensuing struggles continued with a 4-0 thrashing at the hands of Tottenham Hotspur last week. That result left Stoke manager Mark Hughes sufficiently frustrated with his teams performance.It is difficult when you concede the first goal at home because there is an onus on you to chase the game somewhat, Hughes said. We arent very good at the moment to be perfectly honest and we are allowing ourselves to get caught by being too open.You have got to give yourself a foothold in the game, keep a foothold in the game and then that will allow you the chances to get back on terms. When momentum starts to shift away from you then you have to recognize that and ride it out. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123
ABCshowteam-Groupie

rn Flowers hit a 3-pointer 12 seconds
ve either been disqualified or failed to get

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz