facility trying to focus his comments on upcoming

#1 von MJL456 , 05.04.2018 09:55

After Lewis Hamilton split opinion at the final race of the season by backing title rival Nico Rosberg into slower cars, Red Bull driver Max Verstappen has revealed he would have done the same if a championship was on the line.In a last gasp effort to swing the title battle back in his favour, Hamilton attempted to back teammate Rosberg into the chasing pack during the closing stages of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. If Rosberg had dropped from second to fourth, Hamilton would have won the championship, but the German was able to resist an attack from Sebastian Vettel and Verstappen behind to secure the necessary points to be crowned champion.I think Lewis was trying to back us up, and I probably would have done the same, Verstappen said after the race. You have to try these things to win a championship.Verstappen recovered from a first corner spin to finish fourth on an alternative one-stop strategy in Abu Dhabi. After dropping to last at the start of the race, the Red Bull driver said he was happy to come away with a strong points finish.I am very pleased with my result and how that race went. After being last after turn 1, having to fight my way back and doing it all on a one-stop was the best we could do and I am happy we pulled it off.I knew I was going to come under attack from the two-stop guys as they obviously had more life left in the tyres, I dont think I could have held Seb off at the end. When you still finish in front of guys who did an extra stop you have to be pleased with the result, especially as we also finished so close to P1.Verstappen was in the running for fourth place in the standings over the weekend, but had to settle for fifth after finishing behind Vettel. Having driven the first four races of the season in a Toro Rosso, Verstappen said he was pleased with his championship position.It is very nice to finish the season fifth in the championship and to have had some really good results along the way. After yesterday I wasnt too happy, so now we finish it on a high. It has been a special season for me this year and I am really excited to get next year underway and hopefully bring more success. Dre Kirkpatrick Jersey . Bryzgalov stopped 25 shots on Saturday in the Oklahoma City Barons 4-1 victory over the Abbotsford Heat. The Oilers signed Bryzgalov to a one-year $2 million contract last Friday after shedding payroll by dealing defenceman Ladislav Smid to the Flames. Giovani Bernard Jersey . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. http://www.officialauthenticbengalsstore.com/authentic-jake-fisher-jersey.html .C. at the helm of the top team in the Eastern Conference. His tenure as the GM in Vancouver was all too brief. Though he led the Canucks to what was then a franchise record-shattering campaign in just his second season, Nonis was gone and replaced one year later. Anthony Munoz Jersey . The FA rejected Wilsheres appeal that the length of his punishment was "clearly excessive" and said Thursday his suspension begins with immediate effect. He will miss league matches against Chelsea on Monday and West Ham on Dec. Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brooklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night. EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- Neither the Minnesota Vikings nor Adrian Peterson have been willing publicly to put a timetable on his potential return to the field nearly three months after he tore the meniscus in his right knee.Peterson made two points clear, though, in his first comments to reporters since he got hurt. He is trying to get in position to return this year, but if the Vikings are eliminated from postseason contention he wouldnt come back and risk re-injury.For obvious reasons, Peterson said Wednesday. Im not really going to get into details about that, but my vision is making it to the playoffs. Thats what I believe, and thats what I have my eyes on right now.Peterson rushed 31 times for a mere 50 yards in two games before he went down Sept. 18. Without the four-time All-Pro running back, the Vikings are last in the NFL in rushing with 72.4 yards per game and 3.0 yards per attempt.The 31-year-old Peterson, who is making $12 million this season, has one more year on his current contract. None of the $18 million he could earn in 2017, though, is guaranteed.Im going to play it by ear and just keep working, and when that time comes, it will come, said Peterson, who led the league with 1,485 yards rushing and tied for the lead with 11 touchdowns in 2015. You guys will know whats going on. Well just wait and see.Coach Mike Zimmer has consistently dismissed questions about Petersons status this season. He said there are no factors beyond Petersons health that will determine if and when he plays again.The guys that are out here, Im trying to coach the best I can, and when he comes out, Ill try to coach him the best, whenever that is, Zimmer said.Peterson has maintained a presence on the sideline, often seen encouraging a teammate after a bad play or trying to pump up one of his fellow running backs during the course of a game. Whether or not at his age coming off an injury behind a shaky offensive line he would provide a significant increase in rushing production is uncertain, but his return would unquestionably lift the spirits of a Vikings squad that has lost six of the last seven games.Peterson, who is 11 weeks outt from a surgery that carries a minimum recovery estimate of three months, famously returned from a torn ACL and MCL on his left knee suffered in the second-to-last game in 2011 to play in the opener in 2012.dddddddddddd He said he felt back to normal about six weeks ago, though he acknowledged the stark difference in cutting and sprinting on the side when there are no defensive players trying to take him down.While Peterson was speaking in the locker room, Zimmer was at the podium in the indoor practice facility trying to focus his comments on upcoming opponent Jacksonville rather than the star running backs rehab or the coachs own condition following surgery to repair a detached retina in his right eye.In the latest setback in a season that has been blemished by a whole bunch of bad luck, free safety Harrison Smith could miss multiple games with a severely sprained left ankle, according to a person with knowledge of the situation speaking on condition of anonymity to The Associated Press. Smith has a Grade 3 sprain, according to the person, who was not authorized to address the injury that was aggravated last week against Dallas.Harrison Smith is a pretty tough guy, and he plays all the time, Zimmer said. When hes hurt, he plays. He always plays, so I dont care about reports. I just go by what happens in practice.Either Anthony Harris or Jayron Kearse would replace Smith in the starting lineup.I definitely feel like Id be ready for the opportunity to go out there and make it better than my last start. So were just going to take it as it comes, Kearse said. Harrisons a great player, so its always going to be big thing when you lose a guy like that. But us as young guys, me and Anthony Harris, whoever gets the nod, we have to go out there and perform. There cant be a drop-off.---AP Sports Writer Jon Krawczynski contributed to this report.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL--Follow Dave Campbell on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/DaveCampbellAP Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

MJL456  
MJL456
ABCshowteam-FanDeluxe

heralathan and star raider Pardeep
most, but his sixth straight double-

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz