you had all four thinking theyve got to win

#1 von riluowanying123 , 24.12.2018 13:01

Andy Murray will go for gold again after ruthlessly dispatching Kei Nishikori in a one-sided semifinal.The defending champion, who is now guaranteed his third Olympic medal, recovered from the brink against both Fabio Fognini and Steve Johnson in the last two rounds.On paper, this was a big step up against the fourth seed but Murray was superb from start to finish and did not face a break point in a 6-1 6-4 victory.He will play either Rafael Nadal or Juan Martin Del Potro for the gold medal on Sunday, when hopefully there will be more people there to witness it.The arena was less than a quarter full when the players walked out and that did not improve much during the match.Murray never found top gear against Johnson and knew he needed to play better to give himself a shot at gold.He did that right from the start, finding more pop on his groundstrokes on a warm, sunny day and using his serve to keep Nishikori at bay.Murray broke the Nishikori serve to lead 3-1 and then shrugged off a time violation, having a brief complain to umpire Carlos Ramos before winning the next two points.Nishikori is one of the games sweetest ball strikers and a graceful mover, but Murrays shots were proving too hot to handle.The world No. 2 broke again to lead 5-1 and serve out the set with an ace.Murray had cause for confidence going into the match having won six of his previous seven matches against Nishikori but their last meeting in Davis Cup in March turned into a five-set marathon after the Scot had won the opening two sets.Faltering after a great start has been all too familiar for Murray at these Games, with the 29-year-old dominating the opening set against both Fognini and Johnson before becoming dragged into tense battles.But this time he maintained his momentum and broke Nishikori again for 3-2 in the second set with a lot of help from his opponent.That proved to be all the advantage he needed, although Nishikori managed a late rally by saving two break points.The crowd, which was now approaching half full, roared as Murray brought up a third match point after a stunning rally, ending up sitting on the court with his fist raised after somehow threading a passing shot down the line.And, when Nishikori netted a backhand on the next point, a delighted Murray was able to celebrate victory and at least a silver medal. Jordan Retro 5 For Sale Cheap .C. -- Rodney Hood connected from all over the court while freshman Jabari Parker was busy swatting shots and scoring in transition. Retro 5 Air Jordans For Sale . -- Running backs Darren McFadden and Rashad Jennings were back at practice for the Oakland Raiders on Wednesday despite being hampered by hamstring injuries. http://www.cheapairjordan5.com/ . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night. Air Jordan 5 Retro For Sale . The 17-year-old native of Marystown, N.L., pulled out of Skate Canada International last month in Saint John, N.B., with the same problem. Wholesale Jordan Retro 5 . Nine days before the opening ceremony, organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko said Wednesday that Sochi is "fully ready" and will deliver safe, friendly and well-run games that defy the grim reports that have overshadowed preparations. HOMESTEAD, Fla. -- NASCAR chairman Brian France refused Sunday to discuss his political support of President-elect Donald Trump and quickly pivoted the conversation toward his own efforts at improving diversity in his sport.France addressed the media hours before Sundays title-deciding season finale, and a day after Mexican Daniel Suarez became the first foreign-born driver to win a NASCAR national title. Earlier in the 17-minute news conference, France declared that Suarez would never have been in position to win the Xfinity Series championship if not for Frances diversity efforts.Without the Drive for Diversity program, with certainty, Daniel Suarez is not in NASCAR, France said.When the topic turned to Trump, France quickly shut down the questioning.France was an early supporter of Trump and took several drivers to a rally in Georgia earlier this year. France also appeared as a Trump supporter at a town hall meeting during the campaign.Its been Trumps stance on immigration, specifically with Mexico, that has appeared to be in conflict with Frances efforts. France has pushed for increased diversity, and was outspoken on his desire to remove the Confederate flag from NASCAR events.Asked Sunday about Suarezs championship in comparison to his support of Trump, France cut off the question from NBCSports.com.Ill stop you right there, he said. First of all, nobody wants to hear my political views. Not one person on this stage wants to hear from me politically. So I wont be talking about that.But on my diversity, nobody, nobody in this company, has worked harder, done more and resourced it better than me. I founded the Diversity Council. I fought for every single thing that makes sense, because thats my core belief about diversity. Its very, very important. I talk about it frequently, and my efforts there should never be challenged, no matter what my political views might be. Thats a ridiculous thing to do.Frannce was prickly about several other topics and sweating profusely under the lights of the Homestead-Miami Speedway dais.ddddddddddddHe argued that the sport is healthy, even though Sprint is ending its 13-year association as title sponsor after Sundays race. NASCAR has had nearly two years to replace Sprint, but no sponsor has been named. In recent days, Monster Energy has emerged as a possible front-runner for the title rights.Its taken a little longer than I thought, but its also a big agreement and an important agreement, France said. Its not just dollars and cents, but its a fit for us. We dont want to announce anything certainly around this weekend. Were in a good spot with that, I believe, but well have to see how it finally plays out.France also downplayed the decline in television ratings -- eight Chase races have been down double-digits this season -- but France doesnt think the elimination-style playoff format is to blame. He noted ratings declines in all major sports and that consumption has shifted. For example, France said, he watched a Duke basketball game in a highlight package on his laptop rather than watch the game live on television.While some fans have pointed to the Chase for the championship system as a reason they no longer watch races, France believes the format now used in all three national series is best for the sport.Were very pleased with the formats. Wouldnt change a thing, he said. Go back a year ago for the Xfinity Series ... you had the winner and the champion and a couple others talk about all they needed to do was finish the race. `If I ran 30th, Ill be OK. Well, thats not really great for great competition.Speed it up to this year, you had all four thinking theyve got to win the race. Thats a big deal for auto racing. Were bold enough to do that. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123
ABCshowteam-Groupie

a few days to postpone making funeral pl
ge of only 21 minutes.Statsvs. Georgia State 8 pt

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz