emotions were palpable and got stronger when

#1 von riluowanying123 , 15.11.2018 14:26

WACO, Texas -- A woman who said she was raped by two Oregon State football players and two other men in 1998 shared her story with the Baylor football team Monday.Brenda Tracys talk with the Bears came two months after a 13-page report said Baylor failed to properly handle accusations of sexual assault, including some against former football players.After hearing about Baylors case, Tracy had called for the NCAA to shut down the football program.Tracy told ESPN Central Texas radio that Baylor football and basketball players were engaged and paying attention, and that she told them that they have an opportunity to exact real change and be an example to follow. She was invited to campus by Baylor acting head football coach Jim Grobe, who replaced Art Briles within days after the report from the Pepper Hamilton law firm.One thing I try to do is make this real for people. Look at me, Im a human being, I could be your neighbor, I could be your mother, I could be the person behind you at the grocery store, she said. But I spent all these years wanting to kill myself and hating myself because someone else took my body and I did not give it to them.Tracy said what she tries to do is put a face and a person and a human experience to rape.A month ago, Tracy shared her story with Nebraskas team. The Cornhuskers are coached by Mike Riley, who was Oregon States coach in 1998.The Associated Press generally doesnt identify sexual assault victims, but Tracy has spoken publicly about her experience. She has met with NCAA officials and said she will be speaking to other college teams, with expectations that she will be contacted by more.According to her Twitter profile, she is a Single mother, Registered Nurse, DV/SA Survivor turned Activist, Speaker, & Civilian Lobbyist. I believe one person can change the world...In a post on her Twitter account ((at)brendatracy24) after the talk, which was closed to the public, Tracy described Grobe as a good man with a good heart while thanking Baylor for hosting her. She also thanked Baylor players who had tweeted her afterward, responding that she appreciated them and telling them to remember the pledge they made to each other.Grobe told the AP before Tracys visit that he had spoken with Riley, who told him it was a hard thing to hear but educational.Weve got a great group of guys here, not good guys, great guys, great kids that would never be involved in these kinds of situations, but I think educating the good kids is just as important as educating the edgy guys, Grobe said earlier this month.The number one thing that I hope is that it brings home that these are real issues. It does pertain to you because you are your brothers keeper. ... Its your responsibility to make sure that not only are you behaving well, but that your teammates are behaving well, and we can take care of each other.Tracy said she talked to good men and called them out, asking them what can they do and how can we change this together. NBA T-shirts From China . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. Wholesale Basketball Jerseys 2019 . LOUIS -- Cardinals cleanup hitter Allen Craig says hes recovered from a foot injury and ready to be put on St. http://www.cheapjerseysnba.us/ . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. Jerseys NBA Cheap . DAmigo scored twice in regulation and added the shootout winner as the Toronto Marlies edged the San Antonio Rampage 5-4 in American Hockey League action. Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. CINCINNATI -- Michael Lorenzen could barely make it to the plate after recording the third out of his first inning following the death of his father.Once he got there, he made it count. The Cincinnati reliever hit a three-run homer to cap the Reds 9-2 win over the Los Angeles Dodgers on Friday night.Even after the third out of my first inning, I needed to go back into the bathroom because I broke down, said Lorenzen, activated from the bereavement list before the game. There were some teammates who helped me out, and I was able to go out and hit.Joey Votto also hit a three-run homer as the Reds snapped a nine-game losing streak against the Dodgers.Tim Adleman pitched into and out of trouble in his first start since May 19 and added his first career hit and runs batted in as the Reds matched their season high with a fourth consecutive win and first against the Dodgers since Aug 13, 2015.Los Angeles hit four balls to the outfield wall, but three were caught for outs in Adlemans five scoreless innings. Adleman (2-1), who was sidelined with a strained left oblique, allowed five hits with two walks and three strikeouts. He also hit Joc Pederson twice with pitches.The Dodgers were 0 for 8 with runners in scoring position against Adleman, leaving runners on third four times.Getting out of those situations had a lot to do with the defense, Adleman said..Bud Norris (6-10) gave up six runs and seven hits in 3 2/3 innings in his first start since July 31 due to a back strain. He struck out three and walked four while lasting fewer than five innings for the 10th time in 17 starts this season.The Reds wasted no time pouncing on Norris, who had trouble with the pitching mound while warming up for the first inning and needed some maintenance. The first five batters reached base, four with hits, including Vottos blast over the center field wall for his 20th home run of the season.A big piece of clay came out, Norris said about the mound issue. They came out and fixed it. It was always there, but its not really an excuse. It didnt go my way.The Reds sent nine batters to the plate while knocking Norris out in their three-run fourth. He walked Tucker Barnhart intentionally to get to Adleman with two outs and Eugenio Suarez on second. The pitcher croossed him up with a two-run double up the right-center field gap.ddddddddddddLorenzen hit his first career home run in the seventh. He had to be prodded by his teammates as the crowd of 28,184 pleaded for a curtain call.The Lorenzen home run was emotional for all of us, manager Bryan Price said. If you stay in this game long enough, you still think you wont see anything like that. It was so improbable. It was majestic and poetic The emotions were palpable and got stronger when he got to the dugout. The curtain call showed there was some awareness in the crowd.MYSTERY GUESTLHP Julio Urias will start for the Dodgers in Sundays third game of the series. Urias is 3-2 with a 4.41 ERA in 12 overall appearances, including 10 starts, the last on Aug. 8 against Philadelphia in Los Angeles. Sundays starter previously had been listed as to be announced.RAREIFIED AIRVottos homer gives him seven 20-homer seasons with the Reds, tying him with Adam Dunn and George Foster for fifth on the Reds list of players with seasons of 20 or more home runs. His four RBI give him 700 in his career.HARD KNOCKSThe fans in the left field corner gave LF Tony Renda a standing ovation after he slammed into the wall on consecutive fly balls in the second inning. The ball was knocked loose for a double the first time, but he hung on to the second drive, earning the applause.TRAINING ROOMDodgers: LHP Rich Hill, on the disabled list since July 18 with a left middle finger blister, threw 75 pitches in a simulated game on Thursday at the Dodgers spring training facility. Roberts said Hill most likely will be activated next week.Reds: OF Adam Duvall missed his fourth consecutive start on Friday after fouling a ball off of his left instep on Monday. He was available to pinch-hit.UP NEXTDodgers: LHP Brett Anderson (0-1) is scheduled to make his second start of the season after making his 2016 debut last Sunday after recovering from herniated disk surgery. He is 2-0 with a 2.13 ERA in two career starts against Cincinnati.Reds: LHP Brandon Finnegan (7-9) lost a complete-game 1-0 decision to Clayton Kershaw and the Dodgers on May 23 in Los Angeles. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123
ABCshowteam-Groupie

ekend, what was all the fuss about? So well did Peter Se
Bobby Beathard loathed first-round draft picks and reveled in taking chances on players from out-of-the-way colleges.

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz