a 70-16 win over Russia in the final match of Europea

#1 von MJL456 , 10.09.2018 05:49

NEW YORK -- Andy Murray gave a stark pause at his news conference when he was asked, bluntly, if he feels he is in the latter stages of his career.He took a few seconds to think over his answer, then gave an equally blunt answer.Well, Im 29. I would imagine if Im lucky Id be playing at this level for three, four more years, max, I would think, said Murray. I mean, its not easy to do that. I hope Im still playing like this when Im 38 years old, but its pretty unlikely.Im actually using that as a positive that you have to make the most of every opportunity. Its a slightly different mentality to maybe when youre younger and you feel like you have a bit more time on your side.I want to make the most of every tournament I play in and try and win and achieve as much as I can the next few years.Just as Murray took his opportunity at Wimbledon to end a three-year wait for a third major, with Novak Djokovic falling surprisingly early and Roger Federer going out in the semifinals, he has another prime chance here at the US Open to add a fourth Grand Slam title.Djokovic missed the Cincinnati Masters with a wrist injury he picked up before the Olympics in Rio, where the world No. 1 was stunned by Juan Martin del Potro in the first round, and he admitted he is still struggling with the issue.Rafael Nadal is working his way back to full fitness after his own wrist injury, which saw him miss the French Open and Wimbledon, while Federer is not even here because of his knee problem.And Murray, seeded second, knows his time is now.I dont know how hes [Djokovic] feeling. If hes playing here he must be feeling pretty good, said the world No. 2. Sometimes when you play a lot of tennis, like Novak has, you can pick up niggles, and sometimes your body does need a break as much as anything.Rafas been a bit unfortunate the last couple of years with a number of different issues. Hes had the wrist and a few other health problems, as well. Its been a tough couple of years for him.Theyre both in the top half. Them having wrist problems doesnt affect my chances of getting to the final. I wouldnt have to play them in that stage, anyway. So just have to wait and see. I think Rafa pretty much proved his fitness in Rio playing a lot of tennis with winning the doubles and also playing as many matches as anyone there. And singles, as well.And then Novak obviously missed Cincinnati, but only a few weeks ago he was playing in Canada, as well. Hes played I think enough matches. Its just whether hes fully recovered. We will see that whenever he plays.After the emotional high of winning back-to-back Olympic singles gold medals, Murrays 22-match win streak was ended by Marin Cilic in the Cincinnati Masters final. But he got some much-needed rest after arriving in New York on Sunday, taking both Monday and Tuesday off.It was hard going from Rio to Cincinnati. I didnt feel great when I was there, he added. Luckily I won a few quick matches, and that helped.But I was tired in Cincinnati and I was really pumped that I got to the final. I didnt expect that the way I arrived from Rio and how I was feeling after that. Thats why this week, it was very important to rest, take time to let your body recover. Its just as important to do the training you do away from the court.Thats something that I have learned as I got older; whereas before when I was younger it was different. I trained sometimes too much maybe and didnt listen to my body enough. Yeah, it was a good few weeks in Rio and Cincinnati.Its just been pretty light, light practice. I havent done anything away from the court, training, nothing like that. Just trying to be as fresh as I can at the start of the tournament.Murray, seeded second, starts against Lukas Rosol and there was some bad blood in their last meeting at the 2015 BMW Open quarterfinals in Munich. Rosol bumped into Murray during a change of ends, prompting a heated response from Murray, who said: No one likes you on the tour. Everyone hates you.The Scot played it a bit more diplomatically here.I spoke to him after the match. It was fine, said Murray. Afterwards I just -- obviously a few things happened when we were on the court. But, yeah, we spoke after the match and that was it. I have actually gotten along fine with him apart from that day, and hes tough, tough opponent. Big, strong guy; goes for his shots; takes a lot of risks. Cheap Arsenal Jerseys .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. http://www.chinasoccerjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-chelsea-jerseys . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. Cheap World Cup Jerseys . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Authentic . Nigeria beat surprise package Ethiopia 2-0 in the second leg of their playoff for a comfortable 4-1 aggregate victory. Victor Moses converted a 20th-minute penalty after an Ethiopian handball, and Victor Obinna made certain of Nigerias place in Brazil with his powerful free kick in the 82nd at UJ Esuene Stadium.Ireland ensured there will be a full house of home nations at the 2017 World Cup with a 70-16 win over Russia in the final match of European qualifying Pool B in Bray. Alan McMahon, one of five domestic players in Mark Astons squad, and Huddersfield duo Scott Grix and Oliver Roberts all scored two tries apiece as Ireland secured their place alongside seeds England and Scotland and fellow qualifiers Wales at next yeears tournament Down Under.ddddddddddddCentre Toby King, a member of the Warrington side beaten in the Super League Grand Final, scored a try on his debut, while long-serving stalwart Stuart Littler also got on the scoresheet in the final match of his career.Russia have one more chance to secure the 14th and final place at the World Cup when they meet Italy in an elimination play-off at Leigh Sports Village on Friday. Cheap Stitched Jerseys China Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Throwback Cheap NFL Gear Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale NFL White Jerseys ' ' '

MJL456  
MJL456
ABCshowteam-FanDeluxe

Walking through the accommodation,
scoreless the last two minutes of the

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz