d MCL in his right knee during a practice. He sta

#1 von riluowanying123 , 05.09.2018 13:36

However one rates them, most view Jorge Linares and Anthony Crolla as the two best lightweights in the world, giving their impending showdown even more meaning and prestige.Besides fighting for Crollas world title and Linares symbolic diamond belt, they will also be squaring off to assume the vacant 135-pound lineal world title, with the winner of the bout on Saturday (AWE and Klowdtv.com, 2:30 p.m. ET) at the Manchester Arena in Crollas hometown of Manchester, England, earning the right to be called the divisions true champion.Its a special night. Itll be a war, and thats what were prepared for, Linares said. Its something very special what Crolla and I are doing. Its something we love to do, and were proud representing. Thats whats going to steal the show and give the fans a beautiful fight.The fans are excited for this one. Were both world-class fighters and world champions that are willing to fight each other, as were proving in this one. Theres no need to trash-talk or build the fight up.Linares, 31, of Venezuela, has won world titles in three weight classes -- featherweight, junior lightweight and lightweight -- and comes into the fight as a so-called titleholder in recess, having been stripped of a sanctioning-body belt because of a hand injury.But before he was injured earlier this year, he had defended his title twice, including a victory against longtime contender Kevin Mitchell. It was a dramatic and intense fight in which Linares was knocked down in the fifth round but rallied for a 10th-round knockout victory in one of the best fights of 2015.For that fight, Linares (40-3, 27 KOs) traveled to Mitchells British turf in London, and he is making a return to England to face Crolla (31-4-3, 13 KOs) but is very comfortable doing so thanks to the experience gained against Mitchell.Im excited to be here, Linares said. Believe it or not, I feel like Im at home because the fans received me well. Weve been here before, on a similar stage, when we fought Kevin Mitchell. Manchester is different, but the love and respect Im getting is admirable. Every fight you learn more and gain experience. I feel much better than I did with Mitchell. Ive had a better camp with more sparring, more conditioning.I love fighting in my opponents backyard with all the noise that comes with it from their fans. The supporters cannot get in the ring with their fighter. Its just me and him. When I first started to fight all over the world, it took some time to adjust, but now its easy and I am confident doing it.Crolla, 29, will be making his second title defense and facing a formidable opponent for the fourth fight in a row.In November, Crolla knocked out Darleys Perez in the fifth round with a body shot to win the belt in a rematch of their disputed draw. In Crollas first defense, he faced dangerous mandatory challenger and big puncher Ismael Barroso -- Linares Venezuelan countryman -- in May and knocked him out in the seventh round, also with a body shot.Now Crolla will face the best opponent of his career in what he has called a legacy fight.I rate Linares very highly, Crolla said. Hes technically brilliant. Everyone in the gym loves to watch him fight, and hes the kind of fighter young kids should watch. He likes to fight at his pace, and I cant allow that. I dont want to give too much away, but Ive got to take advantage of some weaknesses that I think Ive seen there. Im confident I can do that. Ive got to be switched on from the opening bell. Hes a very good counterpuncher, so I know I cant be lazy at any stage. But I genuinely believe Ill have an answer for whatever he shows me.Although Crolla gave Linares credit for the fine victory he had against Mitchell, he said Mitchells damaged eye was a big factor.I thought a lot of his win over Kevin was down more to Kevins eye getting so bad, really, Crolla said. Jorge has had better performances than that. He looked good last time out again Ivan Cano [in a fourth-round knockout win last October], but I can take a lot from Kevins fight. Kevin and I are different fighters, but he put on a great performance and was seconds away from winning, really. But Jorge dragged himself off the floor and came from behind to get the stoppage, and thats what true champions do. It was a great fight.Im going to have to exchange with him at times and Im going to have to be cute and make him fall short. Kevin showed that [Linares] has weaknesses, and there will be times that we trade, but Ive been working hard on my boxing ability and my angles because hes too good to walk in straight lines. I have to use my brain in the fight. Ive got to drag every last ounce out of myself to win, and thats exactly what I am going to do.Linares paid close attention to what Crolla did to Barroso and said he wont make the same mistakes. Linares is far more technically gifted than Barroso, the superior puncher.Ismael is a very good fighter, but he made a big mistake in the fight, Linares said. He came out too strong and too fast and too aggressive, trying to KO Anthony, and when you are at this level, you cannot go looking for the KO, because when you do that, you end up receiving the KO, and thats what happened.Anthony worked to fight for 12 rounds but Ismael didnt. He came rushing out, and Anthony absorbed the early attack and imposed himself on Ismael and won the fight in style. The difference is that I prepare to go the distance, and thats what you need to do at this level.However the fight goes down, the fact that the Nos. 1 and 2 fighters in the division are willing to face each other -- and that the business side of things was worked out -- is rare.When [Crolla] beat Ismael Barroso, he said he wanted to fight Jorge Linares because hes the best in the division and wants to test himself, Matchroom Boxings Eddie Hearn, Crollas promoter, said. Its a pleasure to work with Robert Diaz and Golden Boy Promotions. He shares the passion of the best fighting the best. Jorge Linares is a three-weight world champ and the best in the division -- at the moment. Jorge Linares deserves great respect for coming over, and hes already done so against Kevin Mitchell in a wonderful fight this past year.Said Diaz, Golden Boys matchmaker, who is very close to Linares and is with him in England: As Eddie said, this level of fight is not done as often and made as easy as this. We got this done in a couple of days because the two fighters are similar. Anthony Crolla is a tremendous fighter and person, and he improves with every fight. I applaud him for wanting to fight the best.Jorge Linares is similar to Anthony Crolla. He has been to England to fight Kevin Mitchell, and I said to him, You are going to Manchester and the fans are loud, and he said I will wear headphones.For sure, it will be loud and, based on their fighting styles, most expect a tremendous battle, one that (barring a draw) will crown an authentic lightweight world champion.Both men are at the peak of their careers right now, said Joe Gallagher, Crollas highly respected trainer. These are the two best fighters in the division and well find out who the best is. Both men are a credit to the sport. Jordan 13 For Sale Cheap . After Mondays hard-fought loss, the wait seemed longer than usual. Getting set to go their separate ways for a short Christmas break, the Raptors coach credited his team for their effort on a seemingly impossible three-game road trip, urging them to build on that success when they get back to work at the end of the week. Cheap Jordan 13 Online . -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Farmar will be out for roughly four weeks after tearing his left hamstring. http://www.cheapairjordan13.com/ . The 17-year-old native of Marystown, N.L., pulled out of Skate Canada International last month in Saint John, N.B., with the same problem. Cheap Air Jordan Retro 13 . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. Jordan 13 Cheap China .5 seconds to play in the game, Kevin Love never stopped believing that they would come out of there with a win. Miami Dolphins safety Reshad Jones will miss the rest of the season with a torn rotator cuff, coach Adam Gase said Tuesday.Jones, who will have season-ending surgery, faces a four to six month recovery, a source told ESPNs Adam Caplan.While Jones season is over, cornerback Chris Culliver is slated to practice for first time this year, sources told ESPNs Adam Schefter.Jones suffered his injury in Sundays victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers. Jones had sought a second opinion in the hopes he could return at some point this season.The loss of Jones is a major blow for Miamis 27th-rated defense. Jones is second on the team with 51 tackles, and he picked up his first interception of the season off Pittsburgh quarterback Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday.Last season Jones led Miami in ttackles (135) and interceptions (five) on his way to his first Pro Bowl.ddddddddddddBackup safety Michael Thomas will replace Jones in the starting lineup.Culliver was placed on the physically unable to perform list when he signed with the Dolphins in August as he was recovering from a knee injury he suffered last November. He was released by the Redskins in May after completing just one season of a four-year contract he signed with the team in 2015.His 2015 season ended on Thanksgiving Day, when he suffered a torn ACL and MCL in his right knee during a practice. He started six games before his injury.ESPNs James Walker contributed to this report. Cheap Authentic Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Camo China NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123
ABCshowteam-Groupie

e on Republic of Ireland assistant coach Roy
the fourth fastest for PakistanNiall OBrien needs 34 runs t

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz