.pantherscheapsh

#1 von douhua2233 , 05.09.2018 08:05

Vikings rookies are set to report to training camp on Tuesday and it looks like they’ll all be under contract by then.

Tom Pelissero of NFL Media reports that first-round pick Mike Hughes has agreed to a deal with the team. The cornerback was the only member of Minnesota’s draft class without a contract.

In addition to competing for a spot in the Vikings secondary alongside fellow first-round picks Xavier Rhodes and Trae Waynes Barry Church Jersey , Hughes will also likely be in the mix for work as a returner. He averaged 31.8 yards per kickoff return and 16.6 yards per punt return at UCF last season while returning three kicks for touchdowns.

Once Hughes’ deal is official, there will be 12 unsigned picks from this year’s draft.

UPDATE 4:31 p.m. ET: The Vikings announced that Hughes has signed his contract.

With roster cuts looming Justin Reid Jersey , Robert Griffin III has one more chance to make his case to the Ravens in Thursday night’s preseason game.

That chance will come against the team that drafted him second overall in the 2012 draft, which is a twist that would work well for a novel or movie about a quarterback trying to mount a comeback. Playing Washington for the first time since being released in 2016 isn’t something that Griffin says he’s spending any extra time thinking about this week Cam Newton Jersey , however.

“They drafted me in 2012 and gave [me] an opportunity to play this game that I’ve dreamed of playing for most of my life,” Griffin said Demarcus Lawrence Jersey , via ESPN.com. “If I get that opportunity to go out there and play against them, it won’t be any more special or less special. But I’ll always know where I started.”

Griffin’s start had the makings of a fairy tale Myles Jack Jersey , but things quickly went the other way after a knee injury late in his rookie season. Thursday night’s outing will likely have great bearing on how many more chapters there are in his story.

Devon Hall Jersey ,

douhua2233  
douhua2233
ABCshowteam-ÜberFan

ted in me, trusted
t whether Ingra

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz