unday. He has won back-to-back starts, allo

#1 von riluowanying123 , 04.09.2018 17:31

ATHENS, Ga. -- Yante Maten scored a season-high 30 points on 11-of-13 shooting, J.J. Frazier added 14 points on Saturday and Georgia defeated Charleston Southern 84-64.It was the 500th home victory for Georgia in Stegeman Coliseum, which opened for basketball in 1964. The Bulldogs (7-3) have won four of their last five games and are 6-1 at home this season.Christian Keeling had 19 points and Cortez Mitchell scored 15 points for Charleston Southern (6-4).It was Matens 26th-consecutive game with at least 10 points. He had 19 points in the first half as Georgia led 46-30 at the break.For Georgia coach Mark Fox, there was no secret to the success enjoyed by Maten.(Maten) was bigger than everybody else on the court, so we took advantage of his size, Fox said. But we got him the ball and he played very unselfishly. It was a pretty complete game for the most part.There was no match in the Charleston Southern lineup for the 6-foot-8 Maten.Regardless of who I play, I go in with the same mentality, Maten said. I just go in and play my game, whether (Im playing) seven-footers or six-footers. It doesnt matter.Eleven Georgia players scored as the Bulldogs shot 54 percent from the field (28 of 52) and 44 percent from beyond the arc (8 of 19).I thought we were able to play a bunch of guys tonight, Fox said. A lot of guys needed the experience and Yante had a big night.Charleston Southern made just 6 of 21 (29 percent) from 3-point range and was outrebounded 41-23, Georgias largest rebounding margin of the season.We are a work in progress, Buccaneers coach Barclay Radebaugh said. We are fighting to get better and we have an inexperienced, young team. It was a great experience for us.to play a team as good as Georgia. They are a very veteran team. They know how to play.The Bulldogs were never seriously challenged, jumping out to a 7-0 lead and taking their largest lead with 3:07 remaining when Mike Edwards putback made it 82-57.Georgia had a season-high 22 assists. Frazier and Kenny Paul Geno had five each and 10 players logged at least one assist.It felt great to see my teammates play well and how unselfish we were, making extra passes and giving up good shots for great ones, Frazier said. It was an all-around great day.BIG PICTURE:The Bulldogs seem to be picking up steam as they move to Southeastern Conference play, which begins at the end of the month.Charleston Southern has lost four of its last five, including a 76-46 blowout to Alabama on Nov. 29.UP NEXT:After five consecutive home games, Georgia hits the road in earnest, playing at Georgia Tech on Tuesday, Dec. 20, at Oakland on Friday, Dec. 23 and at Auburn on Thursday, Dec. 29, the Southeastern Conference opener for both teams.Charleston Southern will close out a three-game road swing on Dec. 20 at Virginia Tech and will open its Big South Conference schedule on Dec. 29, hosting Winthrop.WAY BACK WHEN:Georgia won its first game at what was then known as the Georgia Coliseum at the end of the 1963-64 season. The Bulldogs defeated Georgia Tech 81-68 on Feb, 22, 1964 in front of a standing-room-only crowd of 13,200. This is the 54th full season in the arena, which was renamed Stegeman Coliseum in 1996.STAT OF THE NIGHT:Maten posted his third-career 30-point game and reached the 20-point plateau for the fourth time this season and the 16th time in his career. China NFL Wholesale . Brandon Morrow allowed five runs on six hits over three innings. He struck out two, walked one and hit a batter. Edwin Encarnacion had a two-out, bases loaded two-RBI double in the third inning. Wholesale NBA Jerseys . Defenceman Yannick Weber scored the go-ahead goal early in the third period and the Canucks breathed a sigh of relief with a 2-1 win on Saturday night. http://www.cheapchinawholesalenfljerseys.com/ . -- Timbers coach Caleb Porter didnt stray from his business-like approach to the season even after Portland downed the two-time defending league champion Los Angeles Galaxy to gain crucial playoff position. Cheap NFL Jerseys . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brooklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night. Cheap NFL Jerseys From China . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. TORONTO -- Clevelands franchise-record 14-game winning streak was stopped by a big day for Torontos sluggers and a contentious replay call.Initially called out at home during Torontos three-run eighth inning, Ezequiel Carrera was ruled safe after a replay review, and the Blue Jays beat the Indians 9-6 on Saturday despite a cycle by Rajai Davis.Indians manager Terry Francona said he was shocked the call on Carrera was overturned.They keep telling us it has to be conclusive, Francona said. I will look forward to an explanation that I understand. As of now, from what Ive seen, I dont know how they did that.Toronto star Josh Donaldson hit a tying solo shot off Dan Otero in the seventh, and then made it 7-6 with an RBI single in the eighth. Michael Saunders added a two-run double, and Roberto Osuna pitched the ninth for his 16th save.They were fortunate enough to throw the last punch and that was the outcome of the game, Cleveland reliever Tommy Hunter said.Edwin Encarnacion and Troy Tulowitzki also homered for Toronto, which lost 2-1 in 19 innings on Friday, matching the longest game in Blue Jays history. Jason Grilli (2-2) pitched one inning for the win.Davis became the eighth player in Cleveland history to hit for the cycle. He led off the game with a homer, tripled home a run in the third, doubled and scored in the seventh and singled in the ninth.That was very impressive, Francona said. Hes been such a spark for us in so many ways.Carlos Santana also homered for Cleveland, which lost for the first time since a 9-4 defeat at Kansas City on June 15. It had won eight straight on the road.Carrera drew a one-out walk off Otero (2-1) in the eighth and went to second on a base hit by Devon Travis. Hunter came on to face Donaldson, who hit a single into shallow center.Carrera had to hold up to make sure the ball dropped, and was called out by home plate umpire D.J. Reyburn. Toronto challenged the call and Carrera was ruled safe after the review.I definitely thought I had him in the leg, Indians catcher Chris Gimenez said. TThe explanation they gave us was his arm got in there before I tagged him.dddddddddddd I dont necessarily think that was the case.Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said his team caught a break by getting the call overturned.We liked what we saw but you never know for sure, Gibbons said.Battling a sore back, Blue Jays starter Marco Estrada allowed three runs and five hits in five innings, failing to extend his major league-record stretch of 12 starts of six innings pitched with no more than five hits allowed.I dont know if I can do this again, Estrada said. If it hurts as much as it did today, Im probably going to have to watch the next game.Cleveland, which used Saturdays scheduled starter Trevor Bauer for the final five innings Friday, recalled left-hander Shawn Morimando from Double-A Akron and designated utilityman Michael Martinez for assignment. Morimando then worked 3 2/3 innings in relief, allowing two runs and six hits.JOYLESS SIXCleveland lost for the third time in 33 games when scoring at least six runs.BEEN A WHILEThe last player to hit for the cycle against Toronto was Hall of Famer George Brett, who did it on July 25, 1990.TRAINERS ROOMIndians: 3B Juan Uribe left after being hit on the right hand in the sixth. Uribe got an RBI when he was hit by Joe Biagini with the bases loaded. Francona said X-rays were negative but said Uribe may have lost a fingernail. Francisco Lindor came on to play shortstop in the seventh and Jose Ramirez moved to third.Blue Jays: INF Ryan Goins, one of two position players to pitch for Toronto on Friday, was placed on the 15-day DL with a sore right forearm.UP NEXTIndians: RHP Corey Kluber (8-7, 3.50 ERA) pitches on Sunday. He has won back-to-back starts, allowing two runs and six hits in 17 innings.Blue Jays: LHP J.A. Happ (10-3, 3.70 ERA) gets the ball on Sunday. He is 2-1 with a 3.38 ERA in five career games against the Indians, including four starts. China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale NFL Hoodies Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Black China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123
ABCshowteam-Groupie

n Curry (29), Kevin Dur
or any other red-flag items. Additionally, ea

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz