Ivanovic of Serbia beat fourth-seeded Roberta Vinci of I

#1 von riluowanying123 , 03.09.2018 13:17

ROME -- Joe Harts Torino debut was a day to forget for the England goalkeeper.Hart gifted Atalanta the equalizer and failed to stop a penalty in a 2-1 loss Sunday.The troubles began when Hart misjudged a corner, leapt late and only got a weak glove on the ball, which turned into an assist for Andrea Masiello waiting at the far post. With Hart sprawled out on the pitch, Masiello turned the ball into an empty net.He could have done better, Torino coach Sinisa Mihajlovic said.Torino had taken the lead two minutes earlier in the second half with a splendid free kick from Iago Falque.Franck Kessie scored the winner eight minutes from the end, rolling in a penalty to the right corner as Hart went in the other direction.On loan from Manchester City, Hart became the first English goalkeeper to play in Serie A since the leagues inception in 1929.Harts miscue came a day after Claudio Bravo, his replacement at City, dropped a cross to let Zlatan Ibrahimovic score in the Manchester derby. Still, City won 2-1.Things went wrong for Hart from the start, with his name listed as John Hart on the official team sheet.Harts lone highlight came midway through the first half when he made a difficult save on a sharply angled shot from Kessie, a 19-year-old Ivory Coast international.City manager Pep Guardiola let Hart go due to questions over the players distribution capabilities and Mihajlovic joked on Saturday that he would be happy to take in any other players Guardiola deems unworthy.Mihajlovic could have used one of Citys strikers, as Torino was without its two top forwards, Andrea Belotti and Adem Ljajic, who were both out injured.It was a frustrating match for Mihajlovic, who was sent off for protesting shortly after the half-hour mark after also kicking a water bottle.It was the fourth time in two seasons that Mihajlovic has been sent off, including his time in charge of AC Milan last season.Atalanta manager Gian Piero Gasperino was also sent off for protesting in the final minutes.Torino and Atalanta each have three points from their opening three matches.Heres what else happened in Serie A:---FRANCESCO FOREVEROn the cusp of his 40th birthday, Francesco Totti showed he still has what it takes to turn a match around.Roma was trailing Sampdoria 2-1 at halftime -- which turned into a break of more than an hour due to a rain downpour -- when Totti came on and set up one goal for Edin Dzeko then converted a penalty for a 3-2 win.Tottis birthday is later this month.While he rarely starts these days, Totti has scored five goals and set up three more in his last eight games played.After Tottis penalty, he took his shirt off and ran to celebrate under the Curva Sud where Romas hard-core ultra fans sit.I try to do my part and contribute, just like Ive been doing for 25 years around here, Totti said. For the first time, to be honest, I was a bit afraid of missing. But I couldnt miss under the Curva.If Im in this form, why quit? Totti said when asked if this will be his final season.Roma moved level with Napoli, two points behind Serie A leader Juventus.In another match affected by heavy rain, Genoa and Fiorentina were scoreless when their game was suspended after 28 minutes. The match will resume at a later date.Genoa was attempting to extend its perfect start.---MORE MILAN MISERYStipe Perica, an under-21 player for Croatia, scored two minutes from the end as Udinese beat AC Milan 1-0 at the San Siro.It was Milans second consecutive loss.New Milan signing Jose Sosa hit the crossbar in the first half and defender Ignazio Abate deflected in Pericas volley to give Udinese the win.Milan fullback Luca Antonelli was hospitalized with a reported neck injury after a collision with teammate Gabriel Paletta.---FIRST WIN FOR INTERMauro Icardi scored twice as Inter Milan came back from a goal down to beat promoted Pescara 2-1 and earn its first win.Icardi scored the equalizer with a difficult header -- after Jean-Christophe Bahebeck had put Pescara ahead -- and then got the late winner after a defensive blunder.---BOLOGNAS YOUTH MOVEMENTAC Milan castoff Simone Verdi and Federico Di Francesco -- the son of Sassuolo coach Eusebio Di Francesco -- scored in Bolognas 2-1 win over Cagliari. Verdi is 24 and the 22-year-old Di Francesco scored a brace for Italys under-21 squad in a 3-0 win over Andorra earlier this week.Also, Alessandro Gamberini and Stefan de Vrij traded goals in a 1-1 draw between Chievo Verona and Lazio.---Andrew Dampf on Twitter: www.twitter.com/asdampf Cheap NBA Jerseys Online .1 million pounds ($61.2 million) on Saturday, giving the beleaguered English Premier League champions a major lift. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . The 18th player to shoot 60 on the tour, Jamieson settled for par on the final hole when his 15-foot birdie chip grazed the edge of the hole and stayed out. After opening with rounds of 66 and 73 to make the cut by a stroke, he had 11 birdies in the bogey-free round. http://www.cheapjerseysnbachina.com/ .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. NBA Jerseys From China . No. 13-seeded John Isner and No. 21 Philipp Kohlschreiber were among six players who dropped out of the tournament on Tuesday, joining No. 12 seed Tommy Haas and two other players who withdrew on Monday. CARLSBAD, Calif. -- Wild-card entrant Virginie Razzano stunned third-seeded Petra Kvitova 6-7 (6), 7-5, 7-6 (8) on Friday in the Southern California Open quarterfinals. Razzano, ranked No. 131 in the world, squandered four match points and had to stave off two match points from Kvitova in the third-set tiebreaker before the Czech double-faulted to end the match at 3 hours, 35 minutes. "I was nervous," Razzano said. "Im human. Im not a robot. Sometimes you feel stress. I tried to focus on the points." The match was the second longest on the WTA Tour this year behind one between Bethanie Mattek-Sands and Anastasia Rodionova that lasted 3:42 at Charleston in April. Razzano will face fifth-seeded Sam Stosur of Australia, a 7-5, 2-6, 6-3 winner over second-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland. Agnieszkas sister Urszula also departed, beaten 6-1, 6-2 by top-seeded Victoria Azarrenka of Belarus, while No.dddddddddddd 7 seed Ana Ivanovic of Serbia beat fourth-seeded Roberta Vinci of Italy 6-1, 6-7 (1), 6-2. In the second match of her doubles comeback on the WTA Tour, Martina Hingis and Slovak partner Daniela Hantuchova lost to Americans Raquel Kops-Jones and Abigail Spears, falling 4-6, 7-5, 10-3. Hingis, the former top-ranked Swiss star, was playing her first WTA event in nearly six years. Razzanos win over the seventh-ranked Kvitova was the Italians first over a top-10 player since she handed then-No. 5 Serena Williams her first opening-round loss in Grand Slam event at the 2012 French Open. After winning a tight second set, Razzano was serving at 5-3 in the third set when she wasted three match points on two errors and a double fault. "In my head, I never lost," Razzano said. "I stayed positive and never thought I could lose." China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale NFL Hoodies Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Black China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123
ABCshowteam-Groupie

(1995) and among his other big race wins were the
rward and make plays and lead.Will it all lead to

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz