ll on and off the field. He is a natural leader and fin

#1 von riluowanying123 , 31.08.2018 15:10

Tom Poynton, the Derbyshire wicketkeeper, has announced his retirement from the game aged 26. Poynton was involved in a car crash in 2014 - in which his father was killed - and the ankle injury he sustained has continued to cause problems, prompting his decision to quit.Until last month, Poynton had been involved in every game for Derbyshire this season. However, the ankle flared up again and is expected to require further surgery, with Poynton deciding it will no longer hold up to the rigours of playing professionally.Its been a really difficult decision to retire from the game I love, but the medical diagnosis and advice means I know that its the right decision, Poynton said. Im grateful to everyone in the Derbyshire cricket family and further afield who have helped me during my career, both on and off the field.Ive loved playing for Derbyshire, a club Ive been associated with for over 10 years, and Im sad to leave. I now need to focus on the next stage of my life after cricket. Theres a few opportunities that Im going to pursue and Im excited about what lies ahead.Poynton came through Derbyshires academy, representing England Under-19s and going on to play more than 100 matches for the county. He made his Derbyshire debut aged 17 and in 2012 was involved in the third-highest ninth-wicket partnership in first-class history, putting on 261 with Wayne Madsen and scoring his maiden hundred.In all, Poynton scored 1155 runs in first-class cricket, to go with 107 catches and 10 stumpings. While recovering from his injuries during the 2014 season, he worked in the clubs marketing department.Derbyshires chief executive, Simon Storey, said: Tom is a model professional and leaves the club with a gap to fill on and off the field. He is a natural leader and fine cricketer who has overcome great personal tragedy in the process of representing his home county.He has shown huge commitment and courage to get back playing first-class cricket at Derbyshire and on behalf of the whole club - members, sponsors, supporters and staff - we all wish Tom every success in the future. Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys . A big centre with all the tools to be an elite player, Johansen paced the Blue Jackets with a standout game Saturday night. He had a goal and two assists for a career-high three points as Columbus beat the New York Islanders 5-2 to snap a five-game losing streak. http://www.wholesalecheapnfljerseys.net/ . -- Nathan Pancel scored twice as the Sudbury Wolves defeated the North Bay Battalion 4-2 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . - Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie never doubted he would bring back coach Dennis Allen for a third year despite back-to-back 4-12 records. NFL Jerseys China . "Trying to breathe," he said with a grin. Bernier stopped 42 of 43 shots on Monday night, including all 22 in a hectic middle frame, his heroic performance propelling the Leafs toward an undue point in their final game before the Christmas break. EAST LANSING, Mich. -- Michigan State freshman Miles Bridges is expected to be out at least a couple of weeks with a sprained left ankle.Spartans coach Tom Izzo made the announcement Thursday night after practice.Bridges is leading the team with 16.6 points, 8.8 rebounds and 32.5 minutes per game.Michigan State (4-4) hosts Oral Roberts (1-6) on Saturday.The Spartans were depleted by departures and injuries entering the season, leading to them leaning on Bridges and other freshmen inn their highly touted recruiting class.ddddddddddddThe 6-foot-7 Bridges showed he was capable of being a go-to player, scoring 21 points or more in four games.Michigan State has lost to four ranked teams: No. 1 Kentucky, No. 5 Duke, No. 9 Baylor and No. 16 Arizona.---More AP college basketball: www.collegebasketball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 Cheap NFL T-shirts Discount Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123
ABCshowteam-Groupie

s versus threshold (find more info on GVT he
) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz