-up underway at 11.30am. Or watch the race without

#1 von riluowanying123 , 19.08.2018 13:52

SINGAPORE -- Top-ranked Angelique Kerber and seventh-seeded Dominika Cibulkova will compete for the WTA Finals title on Sunday.Top-seeded Kerber picked apart defending champion Agnieszka Radwanskas game in a textbook 6-2, 6-1 semifinal drubbing on Saturday.This is Kerbers fourth trip to the WTA Finals and the first time she has advanced beyond the round-robin stage of the competition.Its just amazing to be here, Kerber said. Its been an incredible 12 months. Ive been really working to being focused, to being calm and to being just positive on court, and this is the biggest improvement Ive made.Slovakias Cibulkova rolled to the ground in celebration after taking her debut at the WTA Finals all the way to the championship match with a 1-6, 7-6 (2), 6-4 semifinal victory over Svetlana Kuznetsova.Im just so excited, Cibulkova said after winning in 2 hours, 27 minutes. This is my first time here, playing [the] finals now, and playing such a great match against Sveta.For me, its one of my dreams come true.Kerber leads Cibulkova 5-4 in career meetings, including Kerbers tough 7-6 (5), 2-6, 6-3 win in their round-robin meeting.Its a little bit weird to play against one opponent twice in one tournament, Kerber said. This never happened before for me. She has nothing to lose, so I think it will be a good match and final from both of us.But Kerber warned that I am playing a lot more aggressive now than in that first match.Kerber featured in three Grand Slam finals this year, winning her first two Grand Slam titles at the Australian and US Open.The semifinal was lopsided as Kerber, always on the offensive, kept Radwanska from finding any inroads into her game. While Kerber did surrender her serve on both break points she faced, it had little impact as she took advantage of seven of 13 break points offered by Radwanska.I just couldnt make the last shot, Radwanska said. All the games were going one way. Not my way, unfortunately.At the end of her match, Kuznetsova did not wait at the net for the traditional handshake as Cibulkova celebrated victory. Cibulkova then approached the already seated Kuznetsova, but the handshake offered by the Russian appeared lackluster.Cibulkova, who reached the 2014 Australian Open final, played down the exchange.I saw her on her bench so I went there to shake hands, Cibulkova said. Sometimes you can get upset after the match and thats normal. We are fine, but we are not like best friends on the tour. It wasnt like were going to hug each other, but it was OK.Cibulkova holds a 6-3 winning record over Kuznetsova, and has now won their last six matches. She is the second consecutive player to reach the year-end final having come out of the round-robin stage with a 1-2 result.Radwanska won the title from a 1-2 finish in the round-robin last year.Cibulkova was named the 2016 WTA Comeback Player of the Year, having improved from a No. 38 year-end ranking in 2015 to No. 8 this week. In 2015, she missed four months of the season after undergoing Achilles surgery.Cibulkova was almost non-existent in the first set and Kuznetsova didnt offer a break-point opportunity.The second set featured six service breaks, but it was Cibulkova who took the tiebreaker by repeated smart shot placement against her opponent.Kuznetsova looked on the way to the finals with a 4-2 lead in the dramatic third set, but Cibulkova refused to fold.From 4-4, Cibulkova saved two break points on her serve in the ninth game, and then captured the first match point at 30-40 when Kuznetsovas forehand clipped the net and sailed wide.Whatever it is, Im not going to put any excuses, Kuznetsova said. I just did all I could, and I went short a little bit in the end. Shox Outlet . To the surprise of many, it isnt the Wolverines but their in-state rivals the Michigan State Spartans. Nike Shox Shoes . -- Ryan Getzlaf grabbed the three pucks wrapped in tape and held them up to his chest in the Anaheim Ducks dressing room for a celebration nine seasons in the making. http://www.shoxnikesalecheap.com/ . The 17-year-old native of Marystown, N.L., pulled out of Skate Canada International last month in Saint John, N.B., with the same problem. Buy Nike Shox . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game. Mens Nike Shox Clearance . On June 12, just as the sun sets on the magnificent historical city of Sao Paulo the inventors, innovators and purveyors of “joga bonitowill” open their campaign. The opponent, Croatia and all its football might and will. As opposites do attract we are set for a corker of an opener.Fernando Alonso refused to get carried away despite leading McLaren into Q3 for the first time since renewing their Honda partnership. The Woking team hadnt reached the final shootout since Abu Dhabi in 2014 before Alonso gave his home fans something to cheer by qualifying 10th for the Spanish GP.But while the two-time world champion acknowledged the progress McLaren were making this season, he holds much higher aspirations. Its nothing really, compared to our goal which is being world champions, he said. Its just a mini target. We need to go through Q3 and be regularly in the points and be close to the podium positions. That is something we need to regularly go through before we can be referenced as a team.We are in the right direction, we keep improving, but theres still a long way to go. Its good to be in Q3 but I think bigger things are coming and hopefully we see it soon. Team principal Eric Boullier echoed the Spaniards thoughts, adding: Im not sure its that big. This is not the target. On the way to winning, this is one step up. We are on the move which is positive.McLaren secured their first points of the season at the Russian GP and brought a significant aerodynamic upgrade to Barcelona, as well as one intricate new front wing.Only Jenson Button used thhat part on Saturday but he finished over a tenth of a second behind his team-mate in Q2 and will start the race in 12th, albeit with a free strategy on tyres.dddddddddddd Spanish GP Qualifying Report Lewis Hamilton on pole in Barcelona as Red Bull lockout second row Its been a long time coming over the last two years, he told Sky F1 when asked about the Q3 achievement. Fair play to Fernando, hes been very quick all weekend.For me, its been a really difficult weekend. Ive adapted to it as best l can and one-and-half-tenths away from Fernando is the best Ive been all weekend. So Im not too upset.Watch the Spanish GP live on Sky Sports F1. The race starts at 1pm on Sunday, with build-up underway at 11.30am. Or watch the race without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: Conclusions from qualifying When is the Spanish GP on Sky? Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123
ABCshowteam-Groupie

e Giants.First-round hits should be easy for teams.
efinho has two gold medals compared to Neymars one.

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz