ersonal reasons. Right now, though, just talkin

#1 von riluowanying123 , 12.08.2018 09:13

TORONTO -- Confidence was running high moments after the Toronto Maple Leafs sealed an overtime victory over the defending Stanley Cup champions.We played about as good as we could tonight, said defenseman Jake Gardiner, who scored the winner in Torontos 2-1 victory over the Pittsburgh Penguins. But it also shows we can play with anybody.Gardiner scored 2 minutes into overtime after being set up by Mitch Marner, whose shot just shuffled past defenseman Derrick Pouliot in front. Nikita Zaitsev also scored for Toronto.The Leafs had dropped three straight -- including the last two by shootout -- and six of the previous seven games (1-3-3) despite outshooting and often outplaying the opposition. A 41-shot barrage against Mike Smith and the Arizona Coyotes ended in a 3-2 shootout defeat on Thursday night.The young Maple Leafs outshot the defending Stanley Cup champions 49-34 and got 33 saves from Frederik Andersen.Shot counts have been through the roof, Torontos Nazem Kadri said when asked about the Leafs inability to score in recent weeks. Lots of opportunities. Sometimes you just run into some hot goaltenders and theyre hard to beat.Evgeni Malkin scored for the Penguins, and Marc-Andre Fleury and Matt Murray combined to make 47 saves. Fleury was forced to leave briefly in the first period after being cut on his neck by a skate. He got five stitches around his Adams apple.The game got a frantic start when Carl Hagelin was hooked on a breakaway attempt by Connor Carrick in the opening two minutes. Hagelin was awarded a penalty shot but was stopped by Andersen.Less than a minute later, Fleury was injured on a dangerous play in front of his net.Leafs winger James van Riemsdyk was tussling with Penguins defenseman Steve Oleksy when van Riemsdyk lost his balance. His left skate kicked up and caught Fleury right under his mask, and as the action turned the other way, Fleury signaled to the bench and the play was whistled dead.The 32-year-old received treatment on the ice from a trainer before heading to the dressing room. Murray entered in his place, stopping all six shots he faced.Fleury returned just past the midway point of the first period.I got lucky you know, Fleury said. I was talking to the (doctors) and it was close to the jugular.Pittsburgh went up 1-0 just under two minutes later on Malkins 13th goal of the year. He was set up nicely by defenseman Justin Schultz, who faked a shot from atop the slot before sliding it over to Malkin. The Russian center whipped a one-time shot from one knee.Sidney Crosby added an assist on the play. The Penguins captain had a season-long nine-game point streak end Friday night in a 1-0 overtime loss to the Los Angeles Kings.The Leafs evened it up 14 seconds after Malkins goal on Zaitsevs first in the NHL. The 25-year-old, a free agent signing from Russia last summer, fired a shot from the right point that was batted by Oleksy in front before caroming off Fleurys mask and in.Zaitsev said he felt like he was 17 again after finally scoring. He had family in town for the game, but they opted to watch from a bar as opposed to in person.Its the joke of the day I think, Zaitsev said.Toronto generated quality opportunities on a power play a short while later, including van Riemsdyks attempt from the door-step that was stopped by the left toe of Fleury. Nikita Soshnikov sent Marners feed from the slot wide moments later.Game notes The Penguins were playing without two of their top defensemen, Kris Letang and Trevor Daley, because of injuries.UP NEXTPenguins: Host the New York Rangers on Tuesday night.Maple Leafs: Host Anaheim on Monday night. cheap nfl jerseys . "I was fortunate to play many years at this level with a great organization and unbelievable teammates," said Hejduk in a statement. cheap jerseys . According to a report from the Winnipeg Free Press, the Bombers will name Acting GM Kyle Walters to the post full time. http://www.nfljerseyscheapfromchina.cc/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. Wholesale jerseys from china .C. -- Todd Fiddler scored a hat trick, including the overtime goal, as the Prince George Cougars survived an 8-7 win against the Kamloops Blazers in Western Hockey League play Sunday. wholesale nfl jerseys . Takahashi, who had a 10-point lead after the short program, received 268.31 points after the free skate to finish 15 points ahead of second-place Nobunari Oda. DENVER -- The shock and surprise of Patrick Roys departure is wearing off.Now its time to get back to business for the Colorado Avalanche, who open training camp Friday under first-time NHL coach Jared Bednar after Roys stunning decision to walk away last month.Everybody in here liked (Patrick), said defenseman Francois Beauchemin, who signed with the Avalanche in July 2015 partly because of Roy. We were happy. But we didnt have the success we wanted to.The Avs are coming off a season in which they missed the playoffs for a second straight year . Their offseason moves basically consisted of bringing in center Joe Colborne and defenseman Fedor Tyutin, along with signing defenseman Tyson Barrie (four years, $22 million) and forward Nathan MacKinnon (seven years, $44.1 million).Of course, there was also losing their head coach as Roy cited disagreements within the organization for his split.I didnt see it coming at all, 39-year-old forward Jarome Iginla said. But at the same time if that was the way he felt, you just move forward. As players, were excited now to get the season going and learn some new things and get at it.Heres the quick background on Bednar : He led the Lake Erie Monsters, the American Hockey League affiliate of the Columbus Blue Jackets, to the 2016 Calder Cup title. The former defenseman played nine seasons of professional hockey but never made it to the NHL until being hired to fill a surprise head coaching vacancy.Bednars still learning about a roster that features a top-notch goaltender in Semyon Varlamov, and scoring threats such as Gabriel Landeskog, Matt Duchene and MacKinnon. Bednar will have to wait a little while longer to catch a glimpse of them in person, though, because theyre all playing at the World Cup of Hockey in Toronto.MacKinnon scored a nifty OT goal to help Team North America win on Wednesday.You look at the way those guys are playing there, the way theyre competing, the prominent rolles theyre playing, the success theyre having, Im excited for those guys and the opportunity they have there, Bednar said.dddddddddddd But well be equally as excited to get them back and join our team.Bednar has watched plenty of film of the Avalanche from last season. Enough to get a feel for the strengths (team speed) and weaknesses, which included another sluggish start to the season.If we put in the work and come prepared to work with the right habits and were doing the right things, paying attention to detail, then well get the results we want down the road -- early in the season and later on, Bednar said.He still plans on having Landeskog keep the captains C on his sweater. But other leaders have yet to be determined.I expect everyone to take somewhat of a leadership role, Bednar said. We all have to lead whether were wearing a letter or not.The team brought in Rene Bourque on a professional tryout contract. He played 49 games with Columbus last season and had eight points.They like the type of player I am and they think I can be a good fit if I show them I can still play in the preseason, the 34-year-old Bourque said. I think I do have lots left.Colborne joins Colorado coming off his most productive NHL season. He scored 19 goals and had 25 assists for Calgary in 2015-16. The versatile forward knows his way around the Mile High City after playing collegiately for the University of Denver. He was at the rink of his college the day he found out about Roys exit.Theres so much respect for him throughout this city and throughout the league, Colborne said. Sometimes, you have to do things that are for personal reasons. Right now, though, just talking with our new coach, (Bednar) seems like hes already bought in and ready to go. Theres a lot of excitement among us guys to have him at the helm. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123
ABCshowteam-Groupie

yza from Triple-A
Darling, Keith Hernandez and Gary Cohen for $13,5

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz