avvy will benefit the country.The person tha

#1 von riluowanying123 , 20.06.2018 16:23

LONG POND, Pa. -- Jeff Gordon had the inside line, a lead and his first win of the season in sight, usually a sure thing for Poconos top winner. Kasey Kahne was about out of time to pass his Hendrick Motorsports teammate. "It was either to go for it and make it work," Kahne said. "Or not." Cruising from the outside, Kahne got the jump he needed, zipped past Gordon and pulled away with two laps left Sunday to win at Pocono Raceway. "I about gave it away when Jeff got by me," Kahne said. Kahne recovered in the No. 5 Chevrolet for his second victory of the season, all but securing his spot in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship. He had the car to beat for the final half of the 400-mile race until a late caution bunched up the field. Gordon nudged past Kahne after some thrilling two-wide racing and seemed poised to win at Pocono for the seventh time. After the final caution, Kahne was simply too fast, too strong to be denied his first win at Pocono since 2008. So close to the checkered, this loss stung Gordon. Even worse, his runner-up finish came on his 42nd birthday in his 42nd career Pocono start. "I thought all I needed to do was get in here and got to the bottom and Id be good," Gordon said. "He got a killer run and blasted by on the outside of me. Caught me by surprise. It just kills your momentum." Kurt Busch, who also celebrated a birthday, Ryan Newman and Dale Earnhardt Jr. rounded out the top five. The top five cars were Chevrolets. Busch helped out Kahne with one final push down the frontstretch to find some needed speed. "That was kind of the race at that point," Kahne said. "Once I cleared (Gordon) getting into two, from there it was just, dont make a mistake and try to run the quick lap on the last one." Kahne, Gordon and Earnhardt made it an outstanding race for Hendrick. Teammate and series points leader Jimmie Johnson was 13th after a blown tire knocked him out of the lead. Kahne had stretched his lead to almost 8 seconds when a caution for debris came out with 12 laps left. Gordon, who won at Pocono each of the last two years, was strong in the No. 24 and had the lead as he tried to extend his record for career wins at Pocono. Matt Kenseth spun with four laps left to erase Gordons lead and set up the thrilling finish. Gordon led again until Kahne ran him down with a hard, sweeping run past his teammate for the win. "We had them. We certainly had the position," Gordon said. "Im pretty disappointed I let him get inside of me on (turn) one." Kahne also won this season at Bristol. He jumped a spot to eighth in the points standings and need a win to make sure hed at least qualify for a wild-card spot should he fall below 10th place. Kahne was third last week at Indianapolis Motor Speedway and seems to be heating up with five races left until the Chase field is set. With two wins, hed also be closer to Johnson and Kenseth once the points are reset when Chase field is set. Kahnes 16th career win should make him a Chase lock. "The Chase is what its all about in NASCAR," Kahne said. "You need to make it." Gordon, who has six Pocono wins, finished second last week and has three straight top 10s to also position himself for a spot in the 12-driver field. He had won at Pocono each of the last two seasons. When Gordon leads late at Pocono, he usually wins. Just not this time. "Im frustrated right now because we had a shot at it," Gordon said. "We know how important wins are." Gordon hangs on to ninth in the standings, but could be out of a Chase spot if he falls outside the top 10 without a win. Johnson, who set a track record in qualifying, again had the dominant car for half the race until he blew a front tire. A week after a slow, final pit stop cost him a win at Indianapolis, Johnson was done in this time by a tire issue that ended his chance to win. Johnson, who won the June race from the pole, stretched his points lead to 77 over Clint Bowyer. Danica Patrick lost control of her car, triggered a four-car crash and was 35th. Kenseths late spin knocked him to 22nd. But it was that spin that made the difference for Kahne. He may not have caught Gordon without the final caution. "We had speed. I could move around," Kahne said. "But to actually clear him and make the pass, I think it would have been really difficult. Im glad that second caution came out there and gave us another shot." Kahne took a moment in Victory Lane to remember his friend, Jason Leffler. Leffler was killed in June on a dirt track in New Jersey only days after racing in the Pocono Cup race. Kahne and Leffler were friends and travelled together on the way home from the June race. "Just me and him," Kahne said. "We spent a bunch of time together and then that happened that Wednesday. It was tough. There are so many people that are good friends with Jason and knew him really well. I just wanted to mention something about him." Air Max 270 Negras .Y. -- Syracuse has turned up the defence at the right time all season, and when High Point threatened to pull off a monumental upset the second-ranked Orange did what they do best with their quick hands and savvy play. Air Max 270 Flyknit Hombre . Aaron Harrison scored a 22 points for Kentucky (6-1), which has won four in a row following a Nov. 12 loss to current No. 1 Michigan State. Julius Randle overcame a scoreless first half and added his sixth double-double in as many games with 14 points and 10 rebounds. http://www.airmax270baratas.com/nike-air-max-270-ocean-bliss.html .C. -- Al Jefferson joked that he feels he can score from anywhere on the court. Air Max 270 Blancas Mujer . Duchene scored two goals and had an assist, helping the Colorado Avalanche beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2 on Friday night to match the best 10-game start in team history. Air Max 97 Mujer Rebajas . -- Lou Brocks shoulder-to-shoulder collision with Bill Freehan during the 1968 World Series and Pete Roses bruising hit on Ray Fosse in the 1970 All-Star game could become relics of baseball history, like the dead-ball era. NAPLES, Fla. -- A friend of Cristie Kerr just happened to get a new job, and shes hoping to get a chance to call and congratulate him.Thing is, its a little tough to get the next President of the United States on the phone.Kerr is a supporter of President-elect Donald Trump, and even considers her occasional golfing buddy a friend. She made an appearance on his reality show The Apprentice, had a relationship of sorts with the Trump Golf brand and has held honorary membership at his courses for years.And now, shes thrilled that hes about to become First Golfer, too.I havent talked to him. I havent had a chance to congratulate him, Kerr said as she prepared for Thursdays start of the LPGA season-ending CME Group Tour Championship, which she won last year. I just still cant believe hes President-elect of the United States. I mean, every time I say it, its like, `Wow. Really? Its just so shocking, all these protests around the country. Its a fair and square election. Everyone got to vote.Trump has a longstanding relationship with pro golf, some of it good, some not so good.Hes hosted mens and womens events in the past, though his course in Doral, Florida, near Miami is off this seasons PGA Tour schedule for the first time in more than 50 years -- mainly because no sponsor could be found to support a tournament there. During a break in his campaign last spring, Trump said he played a quick nine holes with LPGA player Lexi Thompson.Trump has said his being president would help golf.I love golf. I love playing it. Its a very important game, Trump said at Doral earlier this year. Its a great game. You can learn so much. You make so many great friends by playing it. But I will say this: It wont be good for my game, but itll be great for golf.dddddddddddd.His Trump National course in New Jersey is scheduled to host next years U.S. Womens Open, though three Democratic U.S. senators asked last month to have it moved elsewhere. The United States Golf Association has not moved the event, but those who run the game have expressed concern over Trumps polarizing comments.The USGA, PGA Tour, LPGA and PGA of America released a joint statement in 2015 to distance themselves from Trumps explosive remarks about Mexican immigrants when he announced his campaign for president. Those comments complicated matters when it came time to try and find a new sponsor for Doral.Trump repelled large swaths of the populace, including women and minorities, with his deeply divisive rhetoric during the campaign, but Kerr believes his corporate savvy will benefit the country.The person that Ive known over the years, he always does what he says hes going to do and he surrounds himself with really smart people, Kerr said. Im really happy for him. I hope people will grow to understand that he is a man of his word and he can get things done. Hopefully hell be the CEO of this country like hes been the CEO of his businesses.Kerrs relationship with Trump goes back more than a decade. She defended him last year and said that some of her LPGA colleagues are big fans of his as well.I dont think people understand how moderate he is, Kerr said. Hes fiscally conservative. He wants to get the country back on track. But hes a little bit socially liberal from some aspects. Hopefully people can get to know him. Cheap Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys From China Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Throwback Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123
ABCshowteam-Groupie

lineman Marshall Newhouse for his adaptabilit
ter the game that he was conscious and alert wh

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz